Managua meteor

Discussion in 'Mexico Gulf' started by worsey, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Tlokein

Tlokein Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Chich I love this kind of stuff, if nothing else but for stirring the imagination (Ima sci-fi geek). Best moments are when you actually find something that just can't be explained. I don't believe Nibiru falls into that category though.

So, I see your youtube video and counter with this one sir.

[video=youtube;JgLLYWaKDUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLLYWaKDUQ#t=855[/video]

The Nibiru stuff is just silly. If it did exist it would be easy to prove beyond any doubt by even amateur astronomers. Even w/o a telescope. Go here:

http://www.itelescope.net/

Take a pic of Nibiru. Wait a year. Take another. Show that its moved. Then reference against the bazillion catalogs of celestial objects and show that its not something already known. Then you'd be on to something...

Peace,
    Tlok

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  2. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    I love sci-fi as well. However, conspiracy people have blurred sci-fi and reality to the point where they can't tell the difference. There are many people that believe in multiple alien races controlling everything in the world. We are talking about reptilian overlord type stuff. If that was all they believed, I wouldn't care as they would live in their own little dream world. However, these people are generally also hardcore into the antivaxxer and homeopathy movement, which actually presents a real danger to the future of our society. But you are very correct about the amateur astronomy point. There are thousands of amateur astronomers out there in the world, and many if them are damn good at the hobby. Any object the size of the imaginary Nibiru would have been discovered many times by many different people. You can't cover that up, even if it was real.

3. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    From the stuff I read, beginning in 98, Planet X is coming from the south and can only be seen with IR telescopes. Which there are many stationed at the S pole including one supply by the Vatican. Some contend the increase in earthquakes frequency and magnitude is caused by the pull of Nibiru which will cause a pole shift and plate movements. I have noticed, since 05 that the sun is rising in a place it hasn't before. then back to nearly the position it used to was. I'M SKEERT! BrewShilla please hold me.

Also, BrewShilla, you sure love to write conspiracy as if that's an answer to anything.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  4. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    I believe the east coast is gonna get waves this week....really!

5. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    They say you can use a floppy disc insert as a filter to take a pic of the sun to capture the Red Kachina. The wife and I went down to the shore line with welding goggles and I got these. The red dots are lens flare that moved when the camera did. the green at 1 and 7 don't move.

7227387098_a0eb3f49dc.jpg

7227387372_a8f79913bf.jpg

6. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    Conspiracy theorist!

7. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Because you are implying there is a conspiracy to hide this planet from you. After all, NASA monitors all NEOs. So, if it out there and so close, NASA has seen it. So you are saying NASA is hiding this from us. The problem is, NASA can't hide objects of that size from amateur astronomers. You don't understand this because you don't understand astronomy. That is why you are posting BS about IR telescopes and increased earthquakes.

8. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
  9. Tlokein

Oct 12, 2012
    The reptilian overlord/multiple alien races stuff is fascinating and great sci-fi fodder. TBH I would find it easier to accept or at least not be able to debunk that stuff as by its nature its harder to prove/disprove. Kinda like religious events and such. The Nibiru stuff is just too easy, like the secret bases on the moon.

JAL 1628 though fascinates me. And the Phoenix lights too. I've read both sides including numerous debunkings of the Phoenix lights but I'm still not sold on the explanations. There's other cases out there like JAL 1628 as well. Could be BS, could be a legit phenomena. Aliens? Secret guvmint tech? Or just some weird phenomena that hasn't explained? IDFK. But those are the cases that pique my interest.

Fun stuff to think about though. What do you think about some of the declassified Russian military films that seem to show MIGs intercepting or interacting with UFOs?

Anytime I put debunk or skeptic after an event and search (e.g. Nibiru debunked) and there a metric ton of sites that pop up I'm pretty sure its a dead end. When you get next to nothing though it starts to get interesting.

The truth is out there, its just hard to find sometimes.

10. Tlokein

Oct 12, 2012
    It should still be easy to spot and prove, esp. since its supposedly significantly massive and close to be a concern. Don't have time to look rt now (gotta get some work done) but I'm betting the teles at the south pole or in the Andes are on that site I posted and if the coordinates are know it should be easy to get an image.

I disagree that it could only be seen in infrared. If its a celestial body it should be viewable numerous ways. It would have to reflect some light in the spectrum besides IR.

If it were close enough to be affecting the earth in any way (including earthquakes) then it would be very very very easy to prove, as the gravitational influence would be causing all kinds of effects besides earthquakes.

11. Tlokein

Oct 12, 2012
    Are you saying these are pics of Nibiru? I'm confused. I thought you implied it can only be seen from the south pole???

If there was a body that large and that close there would be a metric ton of amateur astronomers with highly detailed pics of the object that remove all doubt.

12. Tlokein

Oct 12, 2012
    You really lost me on this one. Are you saying the sun has actually shifted position? For an object to cause the sun to shift position it's gravitational pull would have to be immense and there would be mounds of evidence supporting it. There's no way nasa or any other org could possibly cover that up.

13. Tlokein

Oct 12, 2012
    Micah will have to figure out how Nibiru will affect the tides to accurately predict the swell. Ebb tide? Neap tide? IDK...

14. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    It's Nibiru that fugged the waves up here.

or the drainage pipes taken out of the dunes and run a 1/2 mile out. But mostly Nibiru.

15. Tlokein

Oct 12, 2012
    Definitely Nibiru. That bastige has crossed the line. Earthquakes and imminent destruction are one thing, f'ing up the swell is another. We need to blow that SOB to hell. Luckily I have a plan.

We get some washed up astronauts to land on it with a bunch of nukes and take it down hard. And send Chuck Norris just in case plan A fails. He can just stare at it until it moves along.

I hope plan A works though. Blowing up stuff is fun. I would talk about how we used to make bombs as a kid and blow stuff up, but the guvmint will come to my door.

Oh wait, someone's at the door. BRB.