New Surf Related Travel Site

Discussion in 'Surf Travel' started by phatphal, Sep 16, 2013.

1. pmanning11

pmanning11 Member

Jan 30, 2011
    After backpacking around Central America and the US surfing for the past year I decided surf travel needs a better platform for making finding a place easier. I'm working on building a website called StayNSurf.com. Beach locations, waves, cultural experiences, etc. It will be launching in the next few months and will hopefully be able to send a bunch of you somewhere around the world. I'd really like to get some suggestions of things you may like to see and/or functionality that'd help me out. It's a marketplace for you the people, so I need your feedback please! And while you're at it, you can sign up on signup.staynsurf.com to get an email when we launch (although we still won't have anywhere to stay immediately following launch :eek:).

Key Facts/Features
    -Anyone can list their space (house, apartment, boat, cabin, backyard, etc)
    -Easy messaging and booking system: see if a place is available, contact host for request to stay, they will have 24 hours to respond, payment will be sent to us.
    -Marketplace allows us to hold onto payments until the guest has checked into destination
    -Google Maps Search or search by Region or Surf Spot
    -As a 1% for the Planet member, we will be donating 1% of all our revenue to the Surfrider Foundation.

skinny-main-logo.png

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  2. pmanning11

pmanning11 Member

Jan 30, 2011