Next Level Surfing/Van Life

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by grainofsand, May 11, 2018.

1. grainofsand

grainofsand Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2014
  2. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    "Picture the savory smell" of my piss wafting into your cabin cuz you parked in front of my break. i really hate those sprinter vans and this is close enough in the realm for me to despise

Barry Cuda likes this.

3. NICAfiend

NICAfiend Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    I would absolutely love it as my own personal vehicle but not as a hotel. If it takes me through the Sahara or maybe even to Skeleton Bay with a VERY SMALL group then maybe but just hanging out in a parking lot is kinda gay.

4. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Damn dude haha, but yeah I agree this looks stupid as F.

5. willburne

willburne Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2017
    FA8E21BA-DB5A-4705-B3DD-B5B8FDB8D093.png 0A2115B4-DA3C-48E8-A5A9-8C8B7A561F6D.png
    Yeahhh - that’s lame hahaha. I would much rather be in the cabin of a boat... however I did just nab this little beauty up, and I’ll be picking it up this upcoming Thursday in AZ - plan on swapping some 33’ or 35’ tires under it for some much needed clearance, along with shaving the bottom step off the door and about 2 inches off the bottom body frame. But as someone mentioned the small group - this will house me, the wife, and our k9 . Maybe a visitor or two every so often... but that machine hotel thing they have is real lame...

La_Piedra likes this.
  6. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Anyone got any good Wayne/sodomy jokes. Haha.
    Pretty cool otherwise!