NHL Thread.

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by NJ SPONGIN, Jan 12, 2010.

Who's your favorite atlantic division team?

1. NY Rangers

26.5%
  2. NY Islanders

2.7%
  3. NJ Devils

17.7%
  4. Philadelphia Flyers

40.7%
  5. Pittsburgh Penguins

12.4%
  1. NJ SPONGIN

NJ SPONGIN Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    So if anyone on here actually likes hockey, What team is your favorite, and who's your favorite player(s)?
    and any predictions for the stanley cup even though its far away.

The poll is just for the atlantic division if your favorite team's in it.

2. eshore

eshore Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    what about the caps?????? were amazing and i for a long time have loved the caps from back when there was Jagr, Bondra, and Kolzig

3. johhnyutah

johhnyutah Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    I've been a Caps fan forever. It's awesome to see them with the best player in the league with lots of young skilled players. Go Caps! I was going to Caps games back in the day with Mike Gartner, Bengt Gustafson, Rod Langway etc... Seen my share of heartbreakers.

4. GoodVibes

GoodVibes Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Lets go Blueshirts

5. NJ SPONGIN

Feb 24, 2009
    Oh sorry caps arent in the atlantic division.

I myself will be a blueshirts fan forever.

6. eshore

eshore Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    my bad i should know after all the years i played and watched hockey. i have to say the flyers then

7. NJ SPONGIN

Feb 24, 2009
    I should've put the southeast division in there didnt think of it, but i dont think i can change it.

8. GoodVibes

GoodVibes Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Wow,What a great game tonight between the Rangers and Devs.To bad we came out on the short end of the stick.Man, I hate the devils......

9. pvjumper05

pvjumper05 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2008
    boo yah devils! scott stevens and brodeur are my classic favorites but i like zach parise atm

10. Driftingalong

Driftingalong Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2008
    [​IMG]
    Gotta support the team!

(don't have a fav. team. Actually I don't really follow hockey anymore, but I couldn't resist the opp. to post this pic)

11. CSB

CSB Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Caps..............

12. Fiforlife

Fiforlife Active Member

Dec 8, 2009
    It's interesting to see a hockey thread on here. I have played hockey all my life, and still do... Does anyone else on this site still play, and if so where... Even if you played in the past, it would be neat to see where people have play and or still play. BTW, the Caps are looking strong this year. I too have watched them since the days of Bob Mason, Rod Langway, Dale Hunter, Pivonka, even Scott Stevens! I hope they give a good run for the cup with this team, but they have to learn how to play a full 60 minutes first...

13. ocripcurrent

ocripcurrent Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2008
    I used to play in Frederick, Mt. Pleasant, and Edgewood, but that was YEARS ago. I wish I still played. My good buddy played at Frostburg, MD before they got rid of their hockey program

14. Fiforlife

Fiforlife Active Member

Dec 8, 2009
    ECsponger, if you live in the Delaware area, there is still hockey to be played if your willing...

15. NJ SPONGIN

Feb 24, 2009
    I Play in Woodbridge, NJ.

16. ocripcurrent

ocripcurrent Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2008
    I can still skate good. I have absolutely no gear anymore though.. send a PM let me know more :)

17. NJ SPONGIN

Feb 24, 2009
    Yeah i hate'em to.

18. Fiforlife

Fiforlife Active Member

Dec 8, 2009
    NJ Spongin, are you still in college, or in a beer/ men's league?

19. NJ SPONGIN

Feb 24, 2009
    highschool

20. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    devils all the way. i got the game on right now. used to be a rangers fan when i was younger. this was before the devils were in jersey. they were still the colorado rockies at the time. i stopped following hockey, and most sports around the time i turned 12 or right before. this was the devils first season as the devils, and in jersey 1982/1983 season. i would sporadically watch after that, but it wasn't until 1993 that i started watching it again, and playing it in the street with friends and rollerblading, and getting into watching it again. i started watching again right around the time the devils started getting good, and the beginning of marty broduers run. i was a season ticket holder throughout the 90s over in the meadowlands, but after that i kinda got out of it. still watched it, and followed it, but didn't make it out to as many games. now my buddy has season tickets, and i go to almost every game with him at the prudential.hockey is the only stick, and ball sport i'm really into aside from a little baseball.