Nibiru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by chicharronne, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Don't you have to go fix a fridge somewhere you armchair astronomer?

2. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Chic's wife is a dirty ass whore. The ghost that keeps hiding his bowl is banging her while he is at work.

3. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    awww gee-whiz ronnie; some of us actually LIKE chicharrone.
    sliming wayne, though, is fine w/me.

4. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    The ghost is my dead wife. thanks a lot for your compassion, fuggin repugnitard.

5. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    You expect compassion from me!?!? You really are a fukin idiot! I don't know you and I don't give two sh!ts about you or your wife. Just quit filling the forum with this BS nonsense about Nibiru or back up your statements with some type of rational scientific facts and I have no problem with you. Keep spewing conspiracy theory crap and then using Jr High School comments as a retort when someone refuets you with facts and I will keep coming at you.

6. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    I musta hit a nerve. Kinda like when yer husband wears a steal condom and hits one of your fillings.

7. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Kind of like the nerve I hit talking about your dead wife being a slut?

8. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    only difference is, my wife's not dead and you really are a faeg.

9. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Make up your mind man, is the whore dead or not. Cheebus Christ you are a tool.

10. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    My mind is made up. You are truly a 'mo. I was thinking before that you just liked it on your face, but figgered you don't do thing half azzed. Up to yer colon is more your style.

11. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    I love that I can take a guy like you and make you sink to the haters level! You run out of pseudoscience babble so now you have to try and hang with the likes of Yankee, Blasters and me huh.

Listen and listen good Chica. Not only can you not hold your own with Brew and all of the other learned folks on here when it comes to science but you have no hope in hell of keeping up with me in a sh!t slingin match. Do your self a favor and slink away with your tail between your legs like a dog.

12. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    What? I can't hear schitt you big turd.

13. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    See I knew you were a weak little pu$$y. Go back to the sandbox with all the other children and let the adults take care of the real world. I'm sure that whore wife of your will make you a bottle and change the stinky diaper you've been wearing all day.

BTW can you recall a time when you were not a paranoid, psycho, chicken little skies falling waste of cum?

14. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    You take this crap really personally don't you little feller? Is the internets the only place you feel like no one knows yer a gutless dooshbag? Here I'll concede. Yer a real manly man. And yes, everyones testicles are a small as yours.

feel better now?

15. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    Except mines. You'd love em. size of casabas.

16. Atantic0

Atantic0 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Classy

17. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    I'm sorry is this the debutante forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.