NJ .vs. NY

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Dyldo, Dec 19, 2013.

1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    No, all the new Joiseys and Yuckers do tho.

2. SloopJohn

SloopJohn New Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Moot Point: After the beach replenishment there will be NO WAVES in N.J.!!

3. Dyldo

Dyldo Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    So that means we'll be almost as shi++y as New York

4. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Just upset you're not allowed up here with your sister/wife or daughter/girlfriend.

5. mOtion732

mOtion732 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2008
    there's a spot far east that'll work on the W wind

6. surfsolo

surfsolo Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2009
    I know of this secret spot I visit every day.....better than Deal or Belmar #secretspot4lyfe

7. mOtion732

mOtion732 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2008
    i'm jealous. it's a very nice spot

8. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Why? Would that would interfere with your father/toilet or your mother/condom?

9. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Hahahaha. Very funny sir

10. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    funny how fast everyone goes off topic.first of im a njer,born and bred.our breaks suck!!until we get a good swell,then its thick hollow barrels until it starts closing out at 8ft.i surfed eastern li a few times,and on days when its a lake here,they got punchy beachbreak good for airs or whatever u do.nest swell we get im definitely going to #Belmar...#belmar4lyfecuzunevagofullretard..i hope to see some of u dingleberries there,maybe we can drop in on each other and get pounded on the inside.

#bayhead is the #newbelmar/Manasquan inlet ##stopcrowdingupmyspotudamnpros!!!

#bayhead winter chumming,coming near you.next time im bringing a bucket of chum and if theres more than 15guys in the water =+#bayhead,im chucking it out.go back to #oceancity #longbranch #lavellette # ortley you damn wave hogs.

11. 252surfer

252surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    if you really did this, it would be classic. i love you cep hahaha

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  12. MFCondor

MFCondor Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Well why is a ASP World Tour event in NY if it sucks so bad? BTW, last time they were there it was awesome - barrels, airs, huge hacks.

13. ThatSlyB

ThatSlyB Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    If you were in NYC and had to decide between west NY or North Jersey, North Jersey takes it. The wind favors jersey more often and more swells show up. Take this from someone who surfs both depending on the day

14. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    NJ More Consistent, many more good days in NJ for me. Best Day I've ever surfed between the two Montauk, Surfed the tip on an overhead south swell in march with NNW winds with only 3 guys it was ice in the beard cold but after one wave that was forgotten. After that whenever I thought it would come together like that when looking at the weather I made the 3 1/2 hour trek but never caught it like that again. Now I just go to deal or belmar, but when I want to surf somewhere thats not full of douches or turds I go to obx or va beach.

15. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Im not sure I know you but I think you are on to something. I dont surf manasqun or bay head or ortley and Ive got a standup freezer with about 50lbs of bunker 30lbs of mackeral about 10 or 15 5 to 10 lb bluefish and a half a bushel of clams old fluke racks 2 gallons of bovine and chicken blood mixed and some other random dead things. I was saving it for shark season but ill split it with you if you help me chum some of long branch.

16. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Bro I can't believe it! Belmar is the new manasquan! I heard all the pros surf there in the summer!

No worries- it's never crowded in Belmar and everyone shares waves! You should come shred belmar soon!

#belmarshredders
    #summerprossurfbelmar
    #itsalwayssummerinbelmar

17. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Sounds like you guys have a great plan! But please oh pleassee don't chum in Belmar,NJ! No chum needed here! And please do it on a day with a south current so your slick doesn't run down here!

#nochuminbelmarplease
    #belmarsharknets