North Atlantic Wave Bombs.

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by chicharronne, Feb 8, 2014.

1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    I agree it's definitely conspiracy theory.
    A conspiracy theory is an explanatory proposition that accuses two or more persons, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an illegal or harmful event or situation.
    At the very least, the Zeta site shows pics and vids of unexplained phenomenon.

2. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    I have no problem with posting info and pics that have no direct simple explanation. My main issue is that many of the sites posting these things jump to conclusions with little or no factual information to back up their claims. Most of the groups running those sites don't want to really know the truth. Fact is way more boring than fiction. You can learn a lot about the topics that the conspiracy theorists target just by doing a little internet research. The more you dig, the less likely it seems that these sites are used for some secret conspiracy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neumayer-Station_III
    http://www.awi.de/en/infrastructure/stations/neumayer_station/

One of the key conspiracies at this site is focused on a floating "UFO" object seen in some web images. That is a silly conclusion be conspiracy sites, as they openly admit to performing balloon based atmospheric and environmental testing. Even the architectural map of the facility has a section labeled "balloon shed".
    http://www.awi.de/en/infrastructure/stations/neumayer_station/architecture/

In my opinion, the silliest thing about this whole "secret" installation conspiracy theory, is the fact that they have an active webcam allowing anyone in the world to see what is happening there. If you had something to hide, would you really have a webcam on site?

3. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    then your problem is reading others opinion.

I'm sure that if there was an object, 3 times the mass of Jupiter, hurtling around the sun, dragging a ship load of debris behind it, our gubmint would let us know. They really wanted to tell us back in the 70's but were afraid YOU'd call them silly. Plus, I doubt anyone would do their civic duty of paying taxes if they knew it was all for naught.

Except me.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  4. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Your problem, chich, is you don't understand enough about astrophysics and astronomy to realize why covering something like that up is impossible. Any object 3x the mass of Jupiter would have been easily observed by any number of amateur astronomers around the world. Not only that, but the gravitational effects on the solar system would have been noticed by just about every astrophysicist that cares to analyze our solar system. It is physically impossible to hide something that large. Hell, you can't even hide something the size of Pluto, even being out at the far end of the solar system.

5. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    http://earthsky.org/space/planet-nibiru-is-not-real#.UvlSSnm9LCQ

That even talks about that Zetatalk crazy b1tch. But hey, if you find information from a self-proclaimed alien abductee with no understanding of basic orbital physics to be more reliable than the global astroscience community, then good luck with that. Just remember, one government couldn't cover something like this up. You would need an international coverup (cause all governments work so well together) that encompasses the amateur astronomer community. I will admit, some conspiracy theories take work to disprove, but this one is 100% pure bullsh1t.

6. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    Because you're a closed minded poot stain, are you also supposed to be a pompous Buttlick as well? Have you checked the Planet X postings? or anything on there. I posted my Nibiru pics on there in 2012. I looked for them, but a ton has been posted since.
    Here's mines.

7227387098_a0eb3f49dc.jpg
    7227387372_a8f79913bf.jpg
    7227387942_804888d4c9.jpg

7. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Ok, sure, you are right. I am so close minded. I need to start listening to more alien abductees. Those pictures are irrefutable evidence.
    I really hope you are just trolling. It would be sad if you really believed the crap you post.

8. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    WTF is this, Its like Steven Hawking, Morgan Freeman and Jeff Spicoli had a baby he grew up and is now posting on SI.

9. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Basic knowledge of astronomy isn't that uncommon, nor is any of the information I have linked.

10. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    All I want to know is who the hell killed Kennedy! Just kidding. Way to much conspiracy theories going on anymore. Believe half of what you see and very little of what you hear.

11. NJ glide

Jun 8, 2013
    Sorry to offend you copernicus, I have a very good understanding of many scientific theorys and see what you are saying, however this is a surf chat for fun. Just trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit. Didnt mean to make you lose your pocket protetor over it.

12. surfingwasteland

surfingwasteland Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2011
  13. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    GHW Butch, that's who.

14. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    it's proTITor

15. NJ glide

Jun 8, 2013
    HA, HA.... nice catch, you are now dubbed protetor of spelling.

16. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    My reply was straight forward and no emotion implied. Simply stating that I am no smarter than anyone else that spends a little time to research the topic.

17. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    That's funny stuff...caught me off guard!!!

18. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    chich's post are reminiscent of a 13 year year old (butt lick, booger eater etc) it is impossible to take that clown seriously

NJ glide is in the same boat, making fun of someone for their ability to critically think? weak

between these two Id say the genepool is set for idiocracy to arrive on time
    but those wave bombs were super crazy, RIP

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  19. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    Do you know anything about those pics I took, or are you just agreeing with me because you're a "get-along kinda guy?.

20. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    Now you did it! you hurt my feelings. MAKE IT STOP!
    I have used booger eater but only to teach a Tico some english.