Now Seeking High-Level Surfers for a New Competition TV Show

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by surfcompetition, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spikeb122

spikeb122 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2009
    i'm here for the hugs not the drugs

2. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Yeah I figured Micah also rode vertical too but I just do not get all the hate against a type of board people choose to surf on.

3. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Even Roy's... Lmao

4. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Ok maybe that's going too far, but fins - definitely. I, for one, would get a SUP too, if I had space to keep it. So... A house on the coast first. Then a dog or two, then a SUP. and a few more boards. And patio furniture. With a grill.

5. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I surf. But, I hav def played on a sponge and I would also try out a SUP. I would love to take a sup and a fishing rod through some of the mangroves in Florida

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I am moving in to such a house in August, f(uck the dogs (nuisances); f(uck the "twat-yacht"; I have enough surfboards....just surf as often as I can........

7. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    So THIS is what happens when I take a day off to go boggy board?????

For focks sake, this turned into a real sh!tshow...

-I dodn't have time to be bothered quoting, so let me just address a couple tings...

-Liam, I have met Bill, and yankee. And communicate w a cpl RI swellers on a semi-regular basis. One of them charges winter point surf that I doubt you'd touch. I've seen the point on days I knew he was out and I would want nothing to do with it. I have a little playground for those days that stays about chest to head, and rampy.

-Liam, if it's ok with him, I'll have my girl take a pic of me and Bill tonight, so you know we really are real humans. It'll probly be shark-hunter stylee though, with faces covered. But you'll know it's us.

-Liam, I'll also have you know, just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't true. SOme of you focks have some thick skulls. Dawg, I learned to surf on a 6'3" Bushman hpsb in 7th grade. At that age, I was like fock and LB, and there were no fun shapes. Granted, I wasn't ripping turns like you, but I had plenty of rides down the line on decent enough waves. Get through you're fockin head, when the waves are good, we prefer to boog, when they're sub-par, I have a mini log, and wait for it...a small wave groveler that I surf on.

-Do some research...how many professional boogs can stand up surf? A TONNE...look at Jase Finlay, he actually surfs behind stand ups to film them in heaving slabs...but prefers the boog. Look at Kainoa...he's competed professionally, boog, stand up, SUP. Look at Dave Hubbard, he can stand up boog with fins on. The list goes on. Some of you focks act like you know oh so much about the surf world and in reality don't know sheeeit.

-Hey Liam...here's another thing to research. What did Tom Curren say the best 'surfing' he's ever seen was....

-Liam, I still love you, I love you all. Box of cracker jacks(you'll get it when you meet Riles to surf) if you guess who this guy is...

[​IMG]

And no, I don't give a half a fock what anybody thinks, but this is for the sake of historical accuracy...because I'll tell you one thing, the next generation of little kooks coming up does NOT appreciate the beautiful story that is the spread of wave slide culture.

8. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    And OP, fock your show, in the arse. We don't need you, nor do we want you.

9. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    tom curren

now post that pic so i can photchop it

10. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    And we have a winnah!

Will do for sure Mr. Tard. Riley's coming up tonight so hopefully I'll convince him, we'll be sure to make it weird.

11. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    That's all I use my SUP for these days. It's a blast! Just wait until you hook into something big and powerful, you're going for a ride! HAHAHA

12. mrz1

mrz1 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
  13. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Dude where do you find this gnarly crap. Got alittle time on your hands come face. I love how you back up your little boy toy. Swell info couple of the year no dout.

14. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015

15. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I just read the past few pages, pls excuse me I've been surfing. Just now perusing the Troll Times.

For Liam's da-da: what is your obsession with me sparky? You stated that you wanted to see pics of Seen, Billy & me. Whoa. That's some freaky slobbering male rapture you got going on. waynetheinsaaaane know about you....yet....?

Yeah...autumn in AI can bring some good surf...those guys did an epic surf road trip from Rhody & the Jerz.....The Seen & Billy sponged....they went after 6-8' crazy barreling AI wild side bangin' trough stuff. The both of 'em are really good. The both of 'em have cojones, they don't back off & they charge over & over. They are also passionate about spongin' & all things oceanic.

Me? I will learn for the rest of my days. I just surf; your opinion, anyone's opinion, is not on my radar screen. You, and that narcissistic preeener raddadingdong & miss thing, you guys are constantly posting how great you rip, how much better you are than anyone else, blah blah blah. It's entertaining, to be sure.

One of the asspects that keeps me going back to surfing is trying to improve & having a great time in the process. And meeting cool heads like Seen, Billy, CJST, Gaffer, Mitchell, SouthPaw Steve & others keeps the laughs flowing.

You, on the other hand, strike many of us as a bitter troll with way too much time on its hands.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  16. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Your a f@got and a cyber bully. You and RKelly get off on make people feel inferior on this site. God forbid someone has a good sesh and wants to talk or hell even brag alittle you shut them down. Not cool bro. If your solid friends with Billy you can't be all bad so maybe put more effort in surfing harder and less energy in being such toolbags on here. Thats right BOOM!!!!!

17. SkegLegs

SkegLegs Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Just going to say that it's impossible to use assateague, boogie board, and charging in the same sentence and retain any level of credibility. I would argue it's impossible to use assateague and charging together in any context outside of maybe half a dozen swells in the past 10 years. It is notoriously soft except for 15+ second period swells which we hardly ever see.

Not trying to be a hater, I surf there quite frequently, and even on its best day you'll look over your shoulder and be greeted by a guy throwing you a Shaka from a board long enough to have to be maneuvered out of the garage door like two imigrants twisting a couch through a center city Philadelphia 5th floor studio apartment door. And lets get it straight, these are not log riding watermen circa 1958 bruce brown documentaries....Their biggest worry for the day is not the paddle out or the wave at assateague, it's how they are going to strap that Walden down tight enough to their prius roof and survive the Chesapeake Bay bridge cross winds on their commute.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  18. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Bragging is for has been jocks trying to relive their glory days.

Attached Files:

19. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Way to class it up bro , notice Im not insulting your wife, mom , kids or even you friends you kook pu$$y. Im going right at you bro , you impotant, poor surfing, insecure A$$. Get a life then maybe you wont have to put down everyone you come in contact with on here. DORK!!!!!

20. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    o rdb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.