OC MD off the hook today

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Surfmdoc, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Surfmdoc

Surfmdoc Member

Dec 4, 2012
    I was expecting clean , but chest to shoulder high based on the forcast , man was I surprised ,it was all head to dbl overhead this am!!it was pumPing. May hit Assateague after 3:30 . Any one else get some today?: getting fueled up on half price burgers at ***ers!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  2. SkegLegs

SkegLegs Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Double overhead........hahaha. It was damn near perfect though.

3. cstelman

cstelman Member

Sep 9, 2012
    amazing sandbars all over the place

4. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
  5. ziptiespec

ziptiespec Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010
    I didn't see any DOH action mid town but it was super clean with some mid-chest freaks coming through. Mostly thigh and waist high but still super fun.

6. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I was gonna call it shoulder high at best but very clean and fun. I dont think I saw a head high wave all morning in Maryland.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Did NJShredder relocate?

8. im way better than you

im way better than you Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2008
    Oh great not only are you telling everyone to come surf there but your lying to make more people come. It was not DOH, youre on crack. Here is the real truth, it sucked. There was a gang of Great Whites in the lineup attacking people and the water is polluted. I also heard that there were some naval mines in the lineup from WWII that floated over from Europe. OC = Instant Death.

9. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    You should paddle out BRAH!!!

10. mop

mop Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Got 4hrs in was real fun all day get it while its here!

11. Swellinfo

Swellinfo Administrator

May 19, 2006
    Ocean City was super fun today. I'd say it was around chest/shoulder high.

12. Ryan7

Ryan7 Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shot this sequence of my buddy before paddling out. Chest to shoulder high sets on average up here in Monmouth County. Winds offshore, blew stronger offshore around 6:30pm, but still plenty of sets with the incoming push. After watching Slater Parko online at Kirra last night, it felt good getting some nice long rights that would occasionally open up. No middle fingers given :cool:

[​IMG]

Ryan

13. Surfmdoc

Surfmdoc Member

Dec 4, 2012
    From 7 to 8 am was Peak then at high tide at 9:30 started to fade, and yeah all you out of Towners it was only ankle high with occasional knee high ,and I saw that dudes board that got bit in half by the shark, but it was a tiger not white

14. MrMacdugal

MrMacdugal Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    New Hampshire was fun and had some size to it today too. But don't come up here... Its cold and rocky. Oh and we don't want you here anyways. On second though, Surfing sucks, don't try it.

15. andrewk529

andrewk529 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Monday was the day a bit north with well over head bombs coming through. I was the only one out for about 45 mins.

16. ocripcurrent

ocripcurrent Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2008
    Surfmdoc
    Where you getting these half price burgers?