Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Clownface, Mar 12, 2017.
DaFins and a Herlihy
you're constant posting of NRSV makes my pants wiggle. thank you.
bwahahaha!!! so, what your trying to say is?
1. You need a new hobby because surfing is making you angry. Just walk away.
2. The USCG will only respond to 'search and recovery,' their job is to keep our coast safe & to protect us from real emergencies. So your not fooling anyone with your empty threats. The coast guard has ran up on us several times over the years and they didn't care if we used jetski's to surf; they checked our paperwork, made sure all safety devices were intact and were blown away by the fact that we carry first-aid supplies, water tight cell phone kit & several cervical collars for spinals. In other words, we are dialed.
3. If you can paddle in, then do it. If you can step-off, and it's not near anyone, then do it. Last big swell, the boys didn't come within a block of anyone. My point being, worry about yourself. Your not going to tell me or any of my boys where they can go and what they can do, or you else...
4. Your creating a war, but see, it's a lot like fight club. The issue isn't 'other people,' but rather - it's you that you are fighting. From a satellite looking down, what we do on a personal basis is all the same. We put our pants on 1 leg at a time, we piss in our suits, we wish we could surf better, we drive the same roads, and if your anything like me, you put your family & friends first. If your going to wast your time talking, then read more and start caring about what your saying - because currently your so angry that you don't make a bit of sense.
5. Truth be known, your not going to win this made-up argument that you've created within your own dimension of reality. Buck & Raven aren't trying to win either!!! They are 2 of the nicest dudes on earth and unlike the crap you said in previous posts, he would NOT fight anyone. They are my friends and a lot of people in OCMD & throughout Delmarva love them. Feel free to hate though because that is you. They are 2 humans that are trying to get deep...and they do. And that hasn't changed since the day they were born.
6. So clownface, feel free to talk crap. But ask yourself the big question, "What is wrong with me that is making me so angry about what others do?"
*Buck & Raven have never driven their ski near you and they have NEVER NEVER NEVER put anyone in danger but themselves. Not to mention that if they weren't on a ski during the last session, the poor little whippersnapper that lost his whip and washed south for 8 blocks, would have died. The USCG know that were are a bigger asset then a nuisance and they have given us a talking to on several occasions. But, they believe in the choices we make because we are passionate about what we do.
There is only 1 possible solution to this dispute. mano y mano bench off. 1 rep max. whoever can press the most plates gets a free tribal bicep tattoo and the loser can't use hair gel for 1 month. Wait, what are we arguing about againe?
Use a spotter
Tow ins in OCMD by sponsored surfers makes the industry regress. Maybe we can get Hurley and Raven embroidered water wingies.
Colin did try to fight me last year. I just cussed him out in front of his wife and he whined then left. I'm serious this will stop if it has to get hands on it will. I actually train for semi big wave surfing on days that are beneath Colin, so he steps off. Some of us surfers have pride, not colin he is a media wh*re
I love these threads.
Hydro's and a Custom X?
"I actually train for semi big wave surfing".......
Can it be? Is this ^ the 23' pier shottin' shredmachine's cuzzin...?!?
And what part of the SURF industry do you represent? How has someones step-offs made OCMD a worse place?
No OCMD surfers travel. Colin has no respect for Surf etiquette he is a super KooK
OCMD surfers have no respect for Colin it's not just me
Your wrong. Colin did not try to fight you. I was standing right there. The dunes have eyes, and your lying.
1. Show us some video of you surfing. I want proof.
2. Surfing is about what you think it should be? That is NOT how it works. Surfing is whatever you want it to be. It can be interpreted by anyone and everyone and can be done however you want. If someone does something different then you, then it is what it is.
3. You use curse words in front of a lady? Loser.
4. Don't you dare speak of "TRAINING." My name is Steven O'Boyle, I live in Bethany Beach DE, and you know NOTHING OF TRAINING. So for the last time, stop your lying.
5. By you saying 'hands on,' that is a threat. If you have to fight to prove your point (or however wrong it is) then you seriously need some heavy counseling. Type your name, stop hiding behind your screen, and sign your name.
If you want to shred, then do it. But don't sit behind your screen trying to threaten the boys. You don't know us, we don't know you, and that is ok. And remember, we need to see some video of your big wave surfing.
Nobody respects Colin anymore, he lost his OCMD credentials
What orifice, er office, of OC guvmint does one obtain those credentials from?
Im more inclined to believe the angry douche than the pro-ho PWC apologist
you should both strive to gain my approval, I'm important
So SteveO admits I cursed out Colin in front of his wife and did not come to his aid. Colin backed down when he saw that none of his "boys" were coming to his aid. BTW that day was head high and glassy spring beautiful day with 100 surfers out and Colin was towing in. ( I actually approached broi with respect ) He should of got more than a verbal lashing
I don't know what to think. Making Internet threats to people that you actually live and surf with seems uber weak to me.
If you got issues, go to the source. Crying about it online is very Millenial-like
Watch out for that infamous shoulder lock SteveO