Rode a LB for the first time last weekend

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by EmassSpicoli, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Definitely not beach break

2. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014

3. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Must be one of those mysto points up in the bay.

4. White Sea Ape

White Sea Ape Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2013

dude reading your descriptions of the experience was beautiful. its almost as if i can evolve as a surfer by reading in depth personal feelings of other surfers like the ones you've shared with us mr spicoli. may the surf gods bless your soul, your 90 day dry spell shall end.

5. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
    Oh emass has a sympathizer . And of coarse it's the ape

6. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    that doesn't seem like sympathy.

7. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
  8. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    becoming an old cripple from medical physical disability and disease, the longboard has been the only way to rehab and surf again, and yes it is fun, functional and useful in many various ways

9. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    That looks like a really decent day, wish I had gone.

10. White Sea Ape

Dec 8, 2013
    listen Bandingo, I've read all ur hate dribble. its gut wrenching. speaking of guts.

EMass is pure of heart.

11. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    WSA thanks bud. No 90 day spells here, that sounds awful!

12. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Not to derail this "tread", but looking for 9-2 to 9-6 LB under $500 in VB area. Saw a nice, blue 9-6 Austin at Freedom surf shop last month about time of Shamrock Marathon for $400 but did not jump on it.

13. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
    Oh take it easy grape ape where the hell did u come from ? I've been hating on emass forevaa because he's a silly little fella who used to talk like turtle and surf like your mother . I guess I have been a lil hard on him for to long . Tell you what sugar face I'll just transfer the hate to you . Btw tell your mom to shut the door when she leaves next time . I've got a breeze

14. White Sea Ape

Dec 8, 2013
    alrighty then blubber roll drop chop We all know you are a kook. Some idiot from New Hampshire who has to drive 25 mins to the closest ****ty beach break. I have you figured out, bandy ran. Another drinky poo?

You go from drunk male prostitute to weekend warrior chop assualt with ur log bra. Keep up the work at the dirty burger , flipping burgs is your calling.

How dare u spit at swell info legend , ur a recoverd drunk male prostitute. Filthy.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  15. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Getcha popcorn.........

16. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Dosxx! Long time no see bro, how's life treating you!?

17. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Thanks, DP. Been tied up with family matters. Dad (85) broke hip in Jan. Mom (82) is legally blind, so someone needs to be with her 24/7. Not fun, but life throws things at you from time to time. After seeing all those old and disabled folks in the nursing home, one's perspective can change. Make the most of what you have, maintain a positive attitude and enjoy life as much as possible. Had a 9 week dry spell but have been getting back to the water these last few weeks. Good therapy.

18. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Sorry to hear about your folks, but you're a good dude for helping out. Hope you get some great surf to help keep you sane through all of that. Best of wishes to you and your family.

19. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
    Nice "cumback" grape ape . did you scrape that up from the back of your throat big boy ? if I were a dog and you were a flower I'd lift up my leg and give you a shower . You silly LiL hipster mainer when your ol man was filling your motha up with the seed of you in her butter gutter I bet he was like . Why am I on top of a chubby gal with a mustache and hair growing from her silver dollars?!
    You don't need to be anyone's big brother on here sugar face everyone can handle them selves . Emass blocked all my rants 4 months ago (sissy) . I actually live close to the water sweetheart and am there often so like I said massage me and we can meet any time for a paddle battle @YB or the river mouth in gay town .

20. White Sea Ape

Dec 8, 2013
    Caste knee I'm in rhodeisland tho. But I would paddle battle still if I come to New Hampshire this summer. Your from nh right ? A male prostitute from Hampton beach I pressume. Wonderful.

All u do on here is spew ****, you've gone from speaking mad **** on GRAIN SURFBOARDS to crapping all over spicolis beautiful surf poetry. I do not understand how male prostitutes like you get off. The only thing good u do is talk crap on hipsters , that I can dig. God damn bearded tools.

Are you a hipster ? Are u a gay ? Are you Bruce Jenner ?