Roll call

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by ClemsonSurf, Aug 8, 2017.

1. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Could this be considered a highjacke?

2. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Kinda weird that literally right before this all happened, Austin was posting a bunch. There were a good 3 or 4 threads he was a part of. Now random bannings and radio silence on his part.

Here's a theory.... maybe he really did get canned for getting to involved, and now we have a new Austin who's learning from the original Austin's mistakes and not posting at all. Just banning from behind the shadows. New rules, but he won't post so we all know....

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Correct.

4. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Maybe his name is Archibald 3.0

True story: when I was just out of college and an editor of a rinky dink weekly newspaper, on a slow week the publisher would have me write my own inflammatory letters to the editor under fictitious names just to stir things up. And lots of people would take the bait, and councilmen would come under siege, zoning code changes would be protested, stuff like that as a result of fake news. In the late 70's early 80's. And I'm sure it was a technique older than PT Barnum.

Gotta keep those clicks accelerating on the growth-a-trometer predictor to monetize the assssets.

5. ltif

ltif Active Member

Nov 12, 2016
    I don't read any of this stuff. I just look at the pictures and get the weather forecast.

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

He got his way by getting those he listed (he knew who got banned) by reporting them, and whining about content of threads. He knew who got banned because HE snitched.
    Waaah, waaaaah....

He "named names".....

7. AddieManderson

AddieManderson Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2017
  8. CarolinaCutback

CarolinaCutback Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2017

And somehow you haven't been banned. Damn... my influence isn't all powerful after all.

In all seriousness, I've never reported anyone. The Mods decided to ban people for getting around the word censor. I don't care about bad words, or even the rightwing nutzos... only blatant racism. I am glad that those posts are gone though.

9. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    stankful's thread got deleted :p

10. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Blatant by your moral standard. You do not decide.

11. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    no ones caging this dog! fu

12. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    No bannage, I'm too nice.

13. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Banned and back.

14. El Tron

El Tron Active Member

Apr 2, 2013
  15. WHITEPOWERSURFER

WHITEPOWERSURFER Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2017
    lol free springfeel!!!

16. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Welcome back to those that came back.

17. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Once I was thrown out of Cooter Browns in uptown NOLA, near Tulane, for proposing to the waitress in vulgar Spanish using yellow mustard to spell it out on the table. Didn't go over too well.

Mama la pinga!

18. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Thanks dude.

I like your old avatar better. History and all, you know. JMO

19. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    The judge told me I'm banned forever from Atlantic City 28 years ago. You can be a hooker, a gang banger, sling crack and meth, and be a degenerate gambler but you're not allowed to go on a berserker rampage and drive your Harley through someone's house