Standing salute to labor, freedom, and meat

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by your pier, Sep 4, 2016.

1. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    While my southern brethren are getting tubed out they minds I'm passing some time waiting and smoking

image.jpg

Enjoy your weekend homies...more to come. But while you're at it, get me two!

2. your pier

Dec 2, 2013

3. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
  4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

And a standing salute to the Wealth in this nation that comes up with and pays for the jobs created.
    And fvck all unions.

5. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
  6. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
  7. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
  8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    be right over

9. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    God Bless America and Back Yard Vittles.

10. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Oh so tender, those vittles.

11. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    fkk yehhh viva la south no tubes tho :/ need to burn a few surfboards.

12. wickedchop

wickedchop New Member

Sep 5, 2016
    I just registered today. Look and use SI regularly. Have been surfing for 34 yrs mostly AC. I've never felt to need to register and take part in this forum until today although I do like reading the threads. **** all unions was a smack in the face. Labor day my friend was brought to you by Peter J. McGuire the founder of the carpenters union and also a member of the Philadelphia carpenters union local 8. ENJOY YOU LABOR DAY bro!!!!!!!

13. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    O Barry is retired, bro. Everyday is Labor Day to him. Now go un-register from the forum and then promptly go kill yourself.

14. wickedchop

wickedchop New Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Aww Did I offend because a guy has a barrage of posts and he is your buddy. Guarantee you wouldn't run your ****ing mouth like that if you were standing in front of me you ****ing *****. Think I'm playing....pm me and ill give you my home address and if you ever make it to Jersey feel free to swing by and get bloodied the **** up asshole. All I was saying is that labor day was brought to you by a union, just like 8 hrs work days, changes in child labor laws. Are there assholes and slacks in unions....YES. same as the non union side. There are lazy mother ****ers in every aspect of the workforce but I'm not one of em. and yes I had every intention of un registering after my post but now I will wait to see how much of a badass you are and if you pm me....****, even if you can't make it to Jersey to back your mouth up maybe you have a friend here and you can send him my way and ill handle him.

15. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    I wouldn't go so far as to say F*ck all unions, but I would say that the unions where I am seem to exist only to protect bad employees from getting fired. I work in management for County Government and have seen some of the worst employees on the planet able to keep their jobs when they should have been fired. The unions make it very difficult to fire people with a long history of poor performance. These people would never last in the private sector but are somehow able to hold on to their County government jobs for as long as they want.

16. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Labor Day should be cancelled as a holiday.
    It should be replaced by Business Owners Day.
    Reagan closed the Air Traffic Controllers Union. That alone makes him a giant of a human.
    Glad Jimmy Hoffa disappeared.
    You like that, wicked chop?? hahahahaha!!!

17. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    pm me your address k bro

18. wickedchop

wickedchop New Member

Sep 5, 2016
  19. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    I've been around lots of unions. BIG ones. Iggy is correct.

Now back to BACK YARD VITTLES!

20. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    thx dog

i like this new guy