BTW, huge thanks to LBCrew, Mitchell, and Head High (hopefully i'm not missing anybody) for their tips and feedback. It helped alot. The tail dam was a success, it helped me get that edge back, hard to tell in the pics but it's got a good point on the tips of the tail again. I wasn't able to conceal everything with resin tint or anything but it's got it's shape back. I'm so stoked to surf this boart againe, it's the boart that I got recommitted to surfing with. It's over 12 years old and has tons of mileage on it. I just put the traction pad on this morning so I'll probably wait a day or so to take it out.