Surf Industry Revolution

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by HiThread, Jun 7, 2018.

1. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    It all depends

2. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Aqua dump is preferred.

Kyle, ChavezyChavez and LBCrew like this.

3. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Yes, this.

How is your diet? If you are vegetarian you must make sure you thoroughly chew your food so the fibers don't remain in the sande too long.

Also, if you drink strong beer the hop content of your dookie may disrupt the ph of the dune birds nesting habitat.

Finally, if you eat mostly fast food please do not doo doo in the dunes because that shit takes longer to break down than irradiated styrofoam.

4. mattinvb

mattinvb Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2014
    If this was the stuff SR still did, I would be all about giving them my money. But, as you mentioned in an earlier post, they've become a bunch of nazi's attempting to do stupid shit like ban smoking at the beaches. As much as I want to like them as an organization, I can't get behind the attempts at liberal social engineering that they always seem to be involved in these days (at least on the national level). Kinda sad imo, as they could be doing great stuff.

5. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    They're a must when freediving.

Just... never look back...

ChavezyChavez likes this.
  6. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I prefer dropping deuce in water instead of land. No wipey necessary. It's like one giant bidet.

heaps of Meh, Kyle and aka pumpmaster like this.
  7. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I must respectfully disagree with the SI elder statesmen's opinion on this matter (Kid, LB, Pump) Current and drift can create a 'back flow' event resulting in the human feces swirling about you and your bort. A sand dune fecal discharge followed by swift cover up and self extraction from the scene leaves you unscathed. Now, I know you may cite the case Chavez vs the City of Sea Isle to show evidence that dune dropping is against state law and local ordinance as well as being counter to all human decency but the horror, oh the horror of seeing that Lincoln log reappear at your feet is more than I can bear.

8. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    the proper aqua poop etiquette would be to go down current of your crew. Its ALWAYS acceptable to do it upcurrent of SUPers.

La_Piedra, Kyle and ChavezyChavez like this.
  9. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Freak'n poetry there, brother! Hysterical!!! Holy shit... too funny.

And yes... there is always the danger of a vortex backswirl.

ChavezyChavez and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  10. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    It's happend to me once in the Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge of all places, miles away from anything resembling a toilet, it chased me in circles like a little brown shark pup. Never againne.

Just wear depends for cryin out loud.

LBCrew likes this.
  11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I already do, damn it!!!

sisurfdogg likes this.
  12. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Overwhelmed by hard cold scientific fact, I grudgingly must concur.

A thousand thanks for helping me see the light on this earth moving evidence.

On another note, I think this thread has been effectively shit on. Well done my good man.

13. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Always, I mean Always face up the dune...