Surfers!

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by eppeldaa, May 6, 2012.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  2. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012

3. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Austin no retroactive infractions prease.

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    +1

5. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    That's refreshing... Even 4 years ago we were saying it sucked and it was better before.

6. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    o Sheldon
    I earned my Red Wings but it was not by choice. She didn't tell me it was "that time" and before I knew it, her motor was already running and I couldn't get her off my face. It was a traumatizing event in the life of young Chavez. Now, I fear, at every bar, on every street corner, there are girls just waiting to exert some sort of sick, twisted, bloody dominance over me. It's the smell Ben, I can still smell the smell (breaks down sobbing)

7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    <Throws up in my mouth>
    <no grin>

8. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Every time one of these old posts are dredged up I formulate a response in my head then go on to find that I had already responded way back when and my answer is the exact one I had just worked up in my head. At least I'm consistent.

9. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm here for you Chavez...it's like when you get a grain of of sand in the clam chowder...actually, no not really, but at least you can say you've done it!

10. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #IMeantCock

11. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    +1

12. zagaff3r

zagaff3r Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2016
    I don't know man, the taste is raunch. It doesn't taste like normal blood, it still has that iron/rust flavor but mixed in it is meat gone bad. And it's chunky and thick. At least when it's fresh. I've ridden the red wave many a time, but I don't care to drink it. Now I'm gonna throw up. I just got done eating a turkey melt on whole wheat too.

I too was traumatized, but by the woman I love. Oh I'd tasted from the fountain before, but not from her and not like this. It was just after Aunt Flo had left. My dear was unusually parched so being a gentleman I offered to whet her whistle, so I naturally went down to the Krusty Krab for a bite of the ol fish taco.

You ever find a hair on your Sushi?

I did once, actually there were Two hairs, and no sh!1 this is how I learned you don't buy sushi from Hippies who run a Food Co-op in Austin, they were pubes. One red and silky, fine; the other black, thick, and kinked from one end to other; both with the little bits of skin still attached so therre could be no doubt.

I ate that sushi. I was very poor and hungry and it was on sale.

This was worse that. First lick and I knew something was very, very wrong. Something was off. Well, I went to a lot of phish shows in the 90s and I am a Juggalo. I'm not one to give up just cause of a little pfunk. Onward through the Phog.

There was a tail up in there, like a mouse had crawled up and died. I felt it with my tongue and tasted like I was eating its rotting butthole.

"EEEEWWWWWUUUUUGHHHHHH!" I gagged out, "there's something in you!"

I had a chunk of something disgusting in mouth and spit it into my hand. It looked like baby poo lung butter and smelled worse.

That's when she pulled out the tampon she'd put in three days before. It wasn't really what you'd call "red" anymore.

We're still married, so I bring this event up every chance I get

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  13. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    We've all sunken to new depths. Thank you for that graphically disgusting story dude.

I'm off to guzzle a gallon of bleach.

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Saw a guy in high skool who puked into a girl's mouf while they were xploring one another's tonsils at a keg partay. She was staggering around the bonfire picking out chunks & retching.

15. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Good Story

"There was a tail up in there, like a mouse had crawled up and died"
    awk.jpg

16. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012

17. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012