Surfing High

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by ocsurf21, Apr 20, 2012.

1. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    don't go in front of a mirror; it'll just keep you there for a long time in not a good way. try with friends. if you're gonna dayTrip, take an eight at least - 1/2 eighths won't be enough (chocolates are terrible way to start). at night, you'll see a lot more crazy stuff that appears to be moving around and lights kinda trip ya out. when eating them, put in on a mushroom pizza. the first time can last a long time -5-8 hrs- so put in an event in there (use your creativity). There are bad shrooms in the bunch, no really good way to tell, but it's usually 1/10 chance that can happen. all it means is that you're stomach feels a lil funny and you might hurl - but you'll still get some good visuals in the process. and go on an empty stomach- just like edibles - it helps intensify the hi

2. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    This. Especially the second part.

3. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    oh yea, drinking beer will bring down the hi IMO

4. backside hack

backside hack Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Dropped a gel tab (acid) before the final rugby practice the day before our first game sophomore year in college. Dumb idea. Had the worst game of my life the following day. Young, dumb. Thought I was invincible.

5. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    As some one who had done allot of acid, i dont exactly suggest it. I think it's great, but i feel you got to have a strong mind. I could get into detail but i won't, I'll just say this. If the trip does go south, having a strong mind is key to getting things back on track. It's just not for everyone. So keep that in mind.

Acid or shrooms....do it with some close friends. I suggest staying in. Put on some tunes. And just hang. Do somthing creative like mentioned before. You can look in the mirror. I always found that fun. DONT PUT THE SAME 3 SONGS ON, ON REPEAT. Did that on acid, explosions in the sky (trippy instrumentals with no lyrics. Good band) and man was that a mind f*ck.

6. frothy cheese

frothy cheese Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Thanks for the wisdom and help guise

7. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Flipper "Brainwash" 5 1/2 hour version - YouTube
    Video for flipper song that skips you wouldn't understand anyway▶ 5:32:18
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Pu1wBHc54
    Nov 7, 2012 - Uploaded by mikeofdoom
    332 minute loop of Flipper's classic "Brainwash" ... "Brainwash (7")" by Flipper

Somebody with some skills put this song up. This song under the influence of anything might just kill you.... The original 7 inch vinyl record was set up so it would skip and repeat the last lyrics over and over again... I still remember the first time I heard this song.

Hey! never mind I did it myself!!!

8. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    go easy if at all

who areyou.jpg

9. ocsurf32

ocsurf32 Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    ocsurf21 . . .my first username. 420 thread epic

10. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Solid thread. I'm pretty sure this is where Seldom and I became friends haha

ocsurf32 likes this.
  11. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    I’ve done so much more dumb, dangerous shit drunk then I’ll ever do stoned! I know I should be way better on the board, but spent the first 3 years learning drunk! Decided to only surf sober! I want to remember every cool detail!