Sweet!

Discussion in 'Global Bodyboarding Talk' started by Spongah, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Spongah

Spongah Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    69 degree water AND waist-chest high swell? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I really do live all winter and spring for these days of my 1mm jacket and shorts, and bare-footy in my fins.

COME ON LOTTO - Mama needs to move to Hawaii.

2. Can't Wait.....

...to run out of the office and straight into the board shorts and rash guard!!!!!! HAVE FUN and maybe we will see ya! :)

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Is that 1 mm jacket a good alternative to a springsuit?

I like to get out of my 3/2 fullsuit by May 1 (65 degree water) at the latest, which I did this year, but a few days were a bit cool (for here) and I could've used something like that.

4. Spongah

Spongah Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    I tend to switch up the jacket/shorts with the springy. My springy is short sleeved, so I wear the jacket when the mornings are cool but the water is warm. It's usually just enough, especially around here when we start getting super humid. :D

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    I think I'll have to get a springsuit in the fall. Then, in December, when it gets too cold for my 3/2 wetsuit, I'll have to get a 4/3. And probably thicker boots and gloves. And I suppose that thicker boots mean yet another pair of fins to fit over them.....for some reason I've got all this winter gear on the brain in June, when it's in the 90s here (with a dewpoint of about 80).