Syria... turn it to glass?

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by headhigh, Apr 11, 2018.

1. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I like where we are headed but somehow we need to secure the Syrian hotties too. I need some hindu action to compliment my big knocker NK asian hotties. Syrians are hindu right? They all look the same to me...

NNYNJ and ChavezyChavez like this.
  2. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    I believe the difference is
    -Hindus are in to karmasutra
    -Syrians get stoned to death if they show an ankle in public.

headhigh likes this.

3. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Ah thenk yew verry much.

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Spot on Broseph. Now let’s give our President some credit.

5. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Well dude, I'm not sure "credit" is a good term to use here. I will say that I think he did the correct thing by responding to a humanitarian crisis by listening to his military experts instead of moving unilaterally.

I mean, name me one single President that *hasn't* lobbed a few missiles up a camel's ass when things got messy over there. Even Carter dipped his pinky toe into the sewer over there, albeit unsuccessfully.

My previous question still stands though: Why haven't any Middle Eastern nations involved themselves in this (or any other) situation? Why must European nations always build coalitions to go over to these shithole states to save them from themselves?

sigmund likes this.
  6. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    #karmasutra

7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012

La_Piedra likes this.
  8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Syrians are not Hindu--hindu are mostly in India running around in the Punjab. Syrians are a combination (genetic) of Assyrians, Hittites, Babylonians and Persians. Therefore, Syria is great place to buy a flying carpet. Other than that........no idea.

9. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    looks like you still have more reading to do
    [​IMG]

La_Piedra likes this.
  10. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    I think the mods are a bunch of Assyrians.

I'm gonna go Hittite the bong now.

ChavezyChavez likes this.
  11. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Again, how does this affect American day to day life or how is it a direct threat to our country? So now I we gotta waste our tax dollars because Putin is a liar? and he killed ENGLISH citizens? Not AMERICANS. So now we are going to go around bombing the liars of the world?

I am not a Trump supporter; however, some of you are and I ask. If you are truly "America First" then how do you rationalize wasting more taxpayers dollars on a war that has no direct threat to us as a country. Show me one Middle Eastern conflict we have entered in the past 80 years that has had a long lasting positive effect...This is where I agreed with Trump until he decided to flip his stance. Obama tried to intervene in 2013 and congress shot him down, and they were right in doing so. Assad was a bad guy then and we didn't go in. So now that the media has put it more in your face we go in? I'm not taking the bait.

It's weird, especially from you Barry, you talk badly about the Europeans and the governments/lifestyles 99% of the time and yet are so eager so spent American tax dollars to defend them.

Like I said, I see not direct threat militarily from Syria or Russia. Now if you want to talk about them being threats to democratic elections.....I listening.

12. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    America 1st doesn’t mean America alone. Sometimes you do things because it’s the right thing to do. Not because it serves your own interests. Although one could argue that by stopping the use of chemical weapons anywhere in the world you are also serving your own interest because it keeps it from becoming the norm and spreading across the world.

13. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    The right thing to do?

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions..."

One could argue providing healthcare to those who can't afford it is "the right thing to do"...but doesn't mean I'm willing to fork over my tax dollars to make it so.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

First- Putin is like Stalin- ruthless killer. He was and is KGB--assasins.
    Two, I have known for 40 years that Assad the Father, and Assad the Son are both killers as well. I did not need media to tell me that.
    Third, my comments about Europeans are 99% in jest. Remember, my mom was one, and my wife is French from Quebec (very European culture).
    Lastly, Russians disrupting our elections is sufficient reason to nuke them--they are trying to destroy you and all of us. We need to put a final end to that. Russia is no different than Soviet Union they are a totalitarian regime, no different than NK.

15. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

We do provide health care to anyone than cannot afford it; nobody ever went without even before obamacare--that is a myth.

16. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    First - there are plenty of terrible world leaders out there besides Putin, why aren't we taking them all out?
    Two - if you knew Assad was bad then you supported Obama in 2013 when he tried to intervene? If not, why? Seems like Obama was trying to get out ahead of this by your logic, taking care of it 5 years ago not waiting until the children get gassed for the world to see.
    Lastly, this is where we agree. If the crux of it all is them interfering with our elections, then I can get behind it. However, last I checked, Assad nor any Syrians have been tied to the election scandal.

Nobody ever went without what Barry? That is quite a gray area you carved out there...there are a few stops before emergency room visits and have healthcare coverage.

17. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    It was John Kerry, Susan Rice, and the Obama Admin that either lied to the American people and the world that Assad got rid of all the chemical weapons, or they were duped into thinking Assad got rid of all the chemical weapons. Either way they screwed the pooch, so gimme a break, Obama intervened with nothing.

18. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Obama did not really do a good intervention... "the red line"???. But had he really bombed the shit and killed Assad-- he would be my hero. So far, Trump sucks at this also--one of the 100 cruise missiles should have gone right in Assads Palace bedroom window, and found his asshole, or his wife's. Kaboom--excrement all over the walls.....
    To answer your first question...we should kill Kim Jung Un, Evo Morales (Bolivia), Nicolas Maduro (Venezuela), and also Putin. They should be targets.
    The Russians said they had a new hypersonic anti-missile system that no American Cruise missile can get by--they failed last week. Now we know they are bluffing--they are weak--they have one Carrier (the Admiral Khuznetov- a dilapidated 1975 oil run boat with 15 old jets on it). They are all bluster. Time to level Moscow to rubble. Before the situation gets worse...for us; I don't give a rats ass for the Russians.