Tell Governor Christy to VETO the proposed Liquid Natural Gas terminal

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by raddadbrad, Jan 13, 2015.

1. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    eh, im all for common sense conservation but don't like supporting or opposing anything based on hysteria.

2. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    I'm sure they are catching a lot these days. I have some buddies who are farmers where their crop and livestock was destroyed by neighboring people who would sell their mom's gunt for any price. Hey, some people are all about themselves, usually the people come from a family where they are the only child.

I don't agree with it necessarily but these friends did so some ****ed up **** to their neighbors after finding out the oil was coming from their land. I thought it was extreme but then I think about it. When your entire world and life is ****ed up by some greedy people who aren't smart enough to make their own money and actually work hard, it pisses you off. It's like the wild west out there and everyone owns guns.

3. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Yeah I insure a bunch of General Contractors, 75+% of them go out of business within 5 years because they are too stupid to manage money or to damn drunk. I knew you mean't Buddy you butt banging homo, just giving your dumbass some sh!t to prove you can not honor your word and be "done" with us. You will be back for more won't you little baby?

If not for guys sitting in front of a computer all day designing homes for you to build you would not have a job chuckles. It takes all types to run the world, blue collar, white collar and in your case brown collar from having your head up your own ass all the time.

My reality is $170,000+ in joint income with my hot ass wife, a kick ass kid, 2,400 SqFt house with a mortgage that is almost paid off after only 13 years, surfing, golf, guitars, rock climing and general badassery. How's your reality? Is it cold out side on the job site? I'm in a climate controled office eating donuts and get to go to lunch tomorrow at Capital City Chop House for steaks on an insurance company. What you got in the brown bag to eat, you're Bubby's cock? I may be a hater but it's only of Douche Rockets like yourself, my reality is fukin awesome!

4. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    you would definitely take your life in your own hands up in that part of the woods. People up there have lots of guns and great field craft skills.

5. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Blah Blah Blah !!!! Thats a pretry sweet fantasy you got there. If any of it were fact you wouldn't be livin in crummy N.C. and you would react like such a lowwbagggerrr!!! Try exuding alittle class....Booom!!!! Yeah that just happened Back to you cubical sweet cheeks!!

6. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Sorry about the typos honey girl!!! Haaaaa!!!!!

7. xJohnnyUtahX

xJohnnyUtahX Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    It so cute how pumpmaster cosigns everything rcarter has to say. Its like you're surf bubbies...except you don't actually surf.

aka, how do you feel about rcarter having children video record his sexual acts? Thats actually really disgusting, do you support that too. Remember back in the day when you're posts were thought out and demanded a level of respect? Neither do I, its been a while.

Carter, so your entire family gets an allowance from grandma every month? And your 40? At what point do you become a grown up and tell grandma to save it for herself or give it to someone who can really use it? Unless of course you're having trouble growing up.

And you're comment about having a child video you with your junk out. It was wrong and anything you say going forward is a waste. RSandusky, you are from PA, and you will be reminded of that child comment as long as you're here. I wonder what your "hot" wife and "super cool" kid would think of that comment?

Really, you're life is sooo cool that you're on here, telling everybody how cool it is. You make 170k + and you take $500 a month from grandma. That was the lamest post I've ever seen. And this coming from someone lame enough to name himself Johnny Utah.

8. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    I'm out gettem Utah!!

9. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    so your issue is his success? I'm not following your opposition here? My issue with the OP is that he comes on here and posts something (with no supporting info BTW) and expects everybody to blindly jump on board and when people didn't he goes middle-school mental.

10. xJohnnyUtahX

xJohnnyUtahX Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    You didn't like how the op went about raising awareness about endangered surf breaks so you lowered you're standards and joined in with a sexual predator?

rKelly needs his wife's income to inflate his, then disrespects her by saying how he's banging people's moms, wives and using children in his sexual processes.his son is cool he says, how embarrassing it would be to that kid if he his friends heard who his dad likes behind the camera. I understand he says these things to rile someone up, but there is other ways you can do that without disgracing your family.

Success? If you practice the above and tell everyone about your finances and extreme hobbies on the Internet, true or not you're a loser, and no amount of money or job security can change that.

11. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    true awareness would have been speaking rationally and provide good supporting info so people could make an informed decision.

12. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    St8 up Low baggers bra. They r more consernd with there territory on this site instead of the matter at hand ... THEY DON'T SURF BRO!!!

13. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    If you knew anything you would knwo Raleigh and Charlotte are the banking and insurance hubs of the eastern seaboard. I live in NC becasue this is where the jobs are douche monkey. You can go swing your hammer at any job site in any locale but finnacial jobs are few and far between in beach areas. Now get your ass back out there and build my kids tree house. Thats what you are paid for skippy.

Utah it's not my grandmother. It's also about $500 per quarter. My wife's mother and father run an LLC for her for the gas money since she is to busy running her active farm. At last check her latest net worth was over $2.4 million so I think she is cool.

Since you like your buddy Gonadbrad seem to be of low intelligence I will break it down to your level. LLC = Corporation. Corporation have taxes. Corporation give money away to lessen taxes. Corporation happy!

She gives the maximum giftable amount per year away to her kids from her LLC to theirs. They then gift to thier kids (my wife and her sisters) to lessen their tax burrden. I know this is hard for you because being below the poverty level and collecting food stamps means you don't have to pay or therefore understand taxes so maybe you and Gonadley should sit at the kids table and play Pokemon while the adults talk.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  14. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    I read most of you guys posts and my posts to my wife. She agrees with the comments Imake to you idiots because she unlike you morons knows this sh!t is an intraweb forum and it ain't real. I'm home with her each night becasue she is hot and I love her so she knows I'm not banging you idiots skank ass wives/moms/sisters or whatever.

For the record she think Bradley Like It In The Pooper sounds like a northern version of our trailer trash we have here in the south.

15. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    That's right! land locked and pissed off!!! I live less than 10 blocks from my break have fun driving what two hours to surf??? You Friggin tool!! Have fun in your finance hell 100 miles from any surf . Gotta love your reality !! Come butt!!

16. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Two hour drive is okay by me. Surfing is not my entire life. There are not good waves daily here in NC and with the money I earn inland I can afford to go when ever I want and take trips as well. I get 25 paid days a year in vacation and my boss is cool as sh!t. If there is surf I can be there, my folks and two of my best friends both live in Wilmington so I can crash there if need be. Then I can come back to Raleigh where my carrer is, great golf courses, my band and all the othr things I do besides surf. I do love my reality becasue as much as I love surfing I would never want it to be the only thing in my life.

Poor SadBrad:( Want Utah to give ya a Blumpkin?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  17. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Found a couple of GondaBrad and his crew
    meanwhile_in_new_jersey2[1].jpg
    NewJersey[1].jpg

18. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Just stay pissed and in land *** You haven't a leg to stand on in this thread actually you are part of the problem . Your stupidity keep resurfacing the more you post. You think Reighly/Durham is the east cost financial cap . WTF do you call NYC dumba$$? DUDE I Could prob. buy and sell you moronic ass all day. Friggin retard. Just get off my thread and don't come back. I know people in N.C. are slow but damn I did know the all rode the short bus to school. Friggin window licker!!!!

19. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    To be fair, not everyone has the luxury to live close to the beach especially after getting married and having kids. I live blocks to the beach too but I sacrificed having a small house. I'm not too concerned with material possessions. I just want the essentials for my kids, teach them right/wrong, and live near the ocean. We are defintiely more happy with less than friends who moved west/south for the bigger house/more expensive car, etc.

In the end, it only matters what makes you happy. Traveling to surf and having a bigger house may be fine for some and make them happy. While others want to live closer with a smaller house.