Thanks Obama

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Braap, Apr 28, 2016.

1. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Well then please clarify what I have said to not be true other than unto myself.
    And if what I have said is only true unto myself, why then do you crawl back into your sea cave when challenged?
    Is it b/c you're a spineless jellyfish that throws jabs in the dark and retreats when confronted?

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Except that I said to not believed them at all, despite who they said was winning.

3. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Quite the worthless piece of sh!t you are

4. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Thank you very much. I have always been interested in the perspective of those having arrived here from abroad, and I am under the impression that Archy did so, from Italy; however, I am unsure if that is true. I am also under the impression that he may be a mature male, which means that he could provide quite a bit of insight.

5. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Who me?
    I didn't watch the whole vid b/c it was of info I am already familiar with, So if that's a quote from it I'm afraid I can't answer your question.
    As far as me I came to the USA at age 3 in the year of '72.
    As for Obama, IMHO he was born in Hawaii, but the issue with his birth certificate was forged to cover the true identity of his father Frank Marshall Davis.
    The Kenyan was just a patsy.
    Watch "Dreams Of My Father" for further answers to your curiosity.

6. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Thank you very much. I watched both videos. As for the first one being "fake", I agree that it could be, and the second one discussed things I had researched long ago in time; additionally, the same goes for your above statement, but I am unsure if I watched "Dreams of My Father". If Mr. Obama released his college records, it could prove that he did, indeed, seek out Marxist professors, and the fact that he refuses to release said records is rather damning for him.

7. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    The Russian golden shower trump story is just as true

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  8. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    His beliefs are quite evident considering that he started his campaign for prez from the living room of Bill Ayers and his father and mentor is a famous communist.

9. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    There has much convincing evidence within the public domain. Regardless, all one had to do was be an avid observer of his policies, and know a thing or two about Marxism, in order to detect his ways.

10. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    This is also true. People who deny are either uneducated in political philosophies or in denial.

11. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    True. I believe we both could have better expressed ourselves; thus, I am editing one word to my statement, simply for clarity.

Nevermind: I had edited it while typing it. Thank you for your insight.

12. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Archy, one more thing, when you find time, please. Would you tend to believe that Mr. Obama subscribes more to Lenin's ideology of Marxism, or to that of Stalin? My impression has always been that of Lenin.

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    STFU, miss cut & paste

14. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Thank you, I listened to it. I do recall it from the book(s) and having my own thoughts about it, indeed.

And Yank, Goebbels' efforts proved futile; you should try a new technique.

15. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I wasn't aware you have been challenging me, I'll pay better attention.

16. Donald J Trump

Donald J Trump Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2016
    He has been challenging you with irrefutable evidence straight from Alex Jones. Try to keep up.

17. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Be happy Obama didn't have a son

sunny-obama-.jpg

18. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
  19. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    It's amazing you're still alive at age 50 seeing that i personally called you out numerous times.
    But I know, this is a perfect example of you retreating back into your cave.

20. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012