the end of swellinfo

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by cresto4, Jul 30, 2013.

1. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Now that sir is hilarious!

2. cresto4

cresto4 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    it's not the nsa bros, it's group of super-core mid-atlantic burlmeisters who are sick of their overcrowded breaks being overrun by kooks from elsewhere. they figure if they can get people to hate swellinfo so much that they stop coming to check the forecasts...well, you get the point.

3. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009

i'm not sure why you think this is a bad thing...

(assuming what you say is true)

4. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    the heavy (but fair) hand of the matt johnson regime would have never put up with this stuff.

5. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    True that!

6. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    I'm now convinced that SI is composed of no more than 7 real-life individuals that are each spinning anywhere from 3 to 26 different accounts. The greater number of multiple accounts, the sicker and more deranged the individual. Add up the cumulative word count per day of all posts from the various accounts of the average SI member (1 of 7 total people) and it triples the output of even my most hyperactive day of posting yet.

Reminds me of another well-known circus...

[video=youtube;cLUtWc8AwpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLUtWc8AwpQ[/video]

7. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    WOW! Are they tracking me in the water too? I usually wear a tin foil surf helmet to ward the radio signals away when I am out shredding. I hope they don't know it's me.

8. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Why thank you, true story.

9. Losttsol

Losttsol Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2013
    Shut down the summer surf camps first. That will do the most to alleviate crowded lineups now and in the future. Then take down the forums.

10. WHITEPOWERSURFER

WHITEPOWERSURFER Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Lol this made my day!