Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    I am no expert as well, but what I have posted comes from newspapers on both sides, over the years.
    Could it be wrong--yes.

2. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    My original point about illegals being a problem to me due to taking jobs was that it directly affected me. Union shops could not compete with non union (which were full of illegals).
    I personally don't really care about any of the other crap, but that is just me. I get why others do.

La_Piedra likes this.

3. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    It's not only electricians either.

Welding. Lathe & Drywall. Carpenters. And Masonry especially.

Anyone who thinks that illegals only do farm and ranch are living on some island far, far away.

How do they get these jobs?

False documents, usually a fake SS card, by far the most common.

Same thing with benefits. Sometimes with multiple documents and addresses.

Why does it seem as if the laziest Americans are usually the ones pointing out how lazy Americans are?

nopantsLance and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Exactly. This was my point before. Sometimes they have some very good looking documents.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    nopantsLance likes this.
  5. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018

I am not lazy!! I just born tired, that's all!!

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  6. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018
    Years ago, here in Portsmouth NH, at the SS office, there was a legal Dominican Republic lady who got nailed for selling SS cards to fellow Dominicans and others. She did it for years an an employee. That is how they work the system--one gets in, the rest depend on them....

La_Piedra and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  7. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Can we define lazy as the number of daily posts one makes on this here forummmee? Excuse me now, I have a business to run.

8. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018
    Selling illegal Social Security cards business???

9. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    They don't have to be that good lol.

Employers can only be convicted if proved that they KNOWINGLY hired an illegal.

So they take a document, examine it, and hire the person. They are not forensic experts. Difficult to prove the "knowingly" part of the law.

Everybody, take a look at your SS card.

See that line at the bottom where your signature goes? Break out your best spectacles and peer closely at that signature line.

The line is called "micro line printing" and is a common safety feature on all US Documents. The line repeats "Social Security Administration" to create the signature line.

Latin American document forgers have still not found out a way to replicate this.

The Social Security Card is by far the most popular US Document used by illegals to obtain jobs and services that they would normally be ineligible for.

There is your lesson for today.

10. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Very good points.

BTW, please disregard the first line from my post you quoted, that wasn't suppose to be there, I have since deleted it. This forum software will save anything you type into a window, if you don't post it and then move on, it will be there when you revist that thread and if you aren't careful it will post it without you realizing it when you type a different message. So I started to respond to someone earlier, and then stopped. My bad for any confusion that caused.

11. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018

I don't have a SS card. I am an illegal, illegitimate baby, a bastard, can never be President, King, or Prime Minister.
    But chicks dig me......so who cares??

12. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Your "business" is lazy by nature. Hopefully you can avoid Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.

I'm retired, but work part time to keep active. Real work, too. Even better, my bosses let me take days off to surf and I pretty much do whatever I want to do whenever I want to do it.

You know, living the dream.

And spare us the whole "how much you post" garbage. I post at work. I post at home. Which reminds me: aren't you "working" right now? Maybe you should get back to work...slug.

Barry Cuda and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  13. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    There's being busy, and there's being productive. Productive people know how to do more than one thing at a time.

14. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    I actually met an older gentleman once who had a SS Card stamped in tin, original from FDR's program.

I can only assume that your card was chiseled in stone by someone named Flintstone.

15. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018

Dona Juana Maria Picapiedra (flintstone in spanish) in Portsmouth NH SS office.....
    She wore cabbages for earrings....

16. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Except talk about two different topics at the same time, right?;)

La_Piedra and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  17. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Just trying to keep you focused Kyle, you have ADHD lol

La_Piedra likes this.
  18. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Will all these walls and rules and stuff affect the flow of illegal Asian females into the country? Asking for a friend.....

sigmund, smitty517, Yankkee and 2 others like this.
  19. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018
    Are you asking for fl.surdog, perhaps, your "local distributor"?

20. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018
    I noticed that.
    You corrected the word "except".
    You cannot fool me!! SPELLING POLICE!!! ARREST HIM!!