Viva La France!!!

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by sisurfdogg, Nov 13, 2015.

1. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    2 more things:

1. I love jumping in on page 9 of a threade...

2. I proudly bash Christians and Muslims equally. You never hear of Atheist rebels....

2. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Another tread hijacked by cheechaphony.

You're always willing to take all the bennies from the USA, but you take a big shiiite on the nation while you're at it.

Poseur & a hypocritical glib twinkie with a fixation on horse's asses. Must be inhaling too much of that metal cleaner you labor with.

And Cuda, have you removed the Obama sticker from your wife's ass cheek yet???

3. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    And you gladly take your pony's wenis in yer azz.

4. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Again with the horse meat. Dooood.....really weird, dood, you, really, really weird.

5. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    leave me out of this

6. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Mo don't surf!

Let's not paint with a broad brush. Extremists want to make us like them, What you hate you become.

This is going to get really really tricky keeping faith in our American ideals of a pluralistic society while protecting our safety and way of life. Since 9-11 the feds have done a good job keeping us safe, except from the NRA and armed mental cases. Lets get rid of the armed retards before we start persecuting law abiding Muslims.

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Let's not paint with a broad brush...ahem...let's just look at the reality.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-team-s-friendly-against-Greece-Istanbul.html

And, oh, I'm sorry, but wasn't it the Palestinians who turned out en masse in the streets & who were filmed cheering & celebrating the death & destruction of non-Muslims on 9/11....?

Trivia question:
    what USA presidential candidate was murdered by a Muslim terrorist?
    Answer:
    Bobby Kennedy, 1968, Los Angeles by Sirhan Sirhan, Muslim from Jordan who went to high school in Pasadena.

Wakey wakey buouyz. What's it gonna take?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  8. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013

I know, I know.

It's hard, as a so called rational freedom loving, constitution respecting American to condemn an entire group of people based on their faith, due to some - OK - many - murderous jihadists among them.

My wife totally agrees with you, and you both may be right,and I may be naive. I think it is a slippery slope to fascism when you do a round up and internment without due process. This is a nation founded on the presumption of innocence and the rule of law. But if they blew my daughter up in a movie theatre, itwould be very hard to stand by what I just posted.

9. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I consider myself a pretty free thinking dude, but man it's hard not to be close minded about these people.

[video=youtube;Wt9bMYcmUFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9bMYcmUFg[/video]

10. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Those chanting Allah Akbar during a moment of silence to honor those slain by Islamic terrorists are pigs. Actually, I don't want to insult pigs. Believe me,it is hard to keep an open mind.

I used to believe all blacks wanted to kill all whites. I went to junior high and high school and we had race riots all the time, and now in this community people don't' hate each other due to race, by and large. It used to be a very tense and hostile environment, but good people from both sides, black and white, proved they want to live the American dream for themselves and their children,and they put away the hate and learned to love and get along with each other.

I sure hope, and feel, that most Muslims herein the US of A want a good life for their kids, and don't want to kill us all. We need to watch them closely. I agree with that. Hopefully they will police themselves to a large extent, and provide the feds with intelligence about those among them with ill intent.

11. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Just regular folks like you and I out for a good time on a Friday night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The aftermath. Don't click if you don't want to see.

12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Once again, your post reeks of liberal anti-america, excusing islam for it's atrocities. You are, of course, free to take that position, a freedom which, if you expressed in an islamic country, they would cut your head off.
    And of course, we are free to call you on it,as I just have. Take a second look, hanna; you are not a stupid human, but maybe misguided by your politics and loyalty to Obama.

13. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    It would certainly be better if a few mullahs or imams here in the USA and overseas speak out against these atrocities. It does not look good to remain silent. It looks like the leaders of their faith are complicit until they say they are not. So it's a big f ing mess.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Their silence is tacit consent, period.

15. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    [video=youtube;Ry3NzkAOo3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s[/video]

Time to shut it down.

Hilary wants 65,000 of them.

The Democratic party is crushing America.

17. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

That is a question you should redirect to the liberal media.
    My answer is simple: that very media does not want to offend the president. If it were a republican, they would be expressing that very outrage you ask for, plus demanding a constitutional change to address it (2nd amendment). Oh wait...they HAVE been wanting to change that, haven't they?? Unfortunately, the issue can never be apolitical as we both wish it to be.

18. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Your attempt to equate over-medicated white buoyz who usually act alone as shooters, with thousands of Koran-toting jihadists armed to the teeth who are raping, torturing & murdering entire cultures (ex: well over 5,000 Yazidis massacred by ISIS/ISIL) is a really big stretch, Hanna.

As well, equating American shooters with people who fly airplanes into office buildings whilst chanting the name of their lawd is, again, a really big stretch.

It's like that parody that's going around: the number of people who drowned by falling into a pool correlates with the number of films that Nic Cage has appeared in.
    http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

You're entitled to your opinion, of course.

Butt at least stick to the topic at hand.

Hope is a helluva thing; it gets a lot of people killed, too.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  19. HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ

HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    First, my prayers go the people of France.

Also hilarious seeing the fanatic left comparing death to terrorism to your chance of being killed in a car accident on numerous forums on the internet. Same B.S. used by the animal rights lunatics everytime a person gets killed by a shark/lion/bear ect.

Israel gets blamed for "stealing land" and therefore it's ok for palestinians to maim and kill innocent Israeli civilians. Of course we also stole part of texas from mexico. I wonder what would happen to mexico if they launched missiles into the U.S. for decades? Mexico would be nuked. Israel has shown incredible restraint. But it definetly reminds me people talking about being in the "bear's territory" or "sharks territory" and blaming the VICTIM of the attack instead of the perpetrator. Israel is CLEARLY A victim of decades long attack from terrorists who want to wipe out all the jews. Everytime a muslim country gets democracy btw they elect a more extreme fanatical leadership. Hamas and hezzbolah are terrorist organizations. Lack of freedom is not the reason for terrorism. FANATICAL extremist religious beliefs are.

We should absolutely allow ZERO muslim refugees from syria into the U.S. We should also cancel all visa's and ban anyone from entering the U.S. from muslim countries. Set up refugee areas in their own country. It's not shocking that the MUSLIM countries in the area have banned syrian's from entering their country.

20. HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ

HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Also, the majority of muslims in the middle east are not moderate. For example a poll was done and Nearly 90% of pakistani muslims believe you should be EXECUTED if you convert from muslim to another religion. It's a fantasy world for anyone to believe the majority of muslims are moderate. There are defeintly SOME moderate good muslims, but not a large percentage, especially in the middle east. It's not racism.(and Islam in a belief system, not a race) France and Europe made a huge mistake ever letting Muslims into France. Being tolerant of other religions is the first thing you need when entering a free country. A large percentage of muslims don't believe in freedom or relgions, but in Sharia law. This is REALITY.

It's reality Very few are willing to strap a bomb to their chest, but a significantly large percentage are SYMPATHETIC to terrorism.

Bernie sanders(who I actually love on most issues) said GLOBAL WARMING is reponsible for terrorism and is the gravest risk we face. What a LOAD OF B.S. The fanatical global warming people and animal rights(usually dangerous predators they wany to save) who think nature is great and humans suck(humans are nature) are insane.