Waves tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by nj1993, Mar 24, 2012.

1. idsmashh

idsmashh Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    dudeman - PM was the real wrong call... it was semi-clean from 9-12. When I got out it was getting choppy.

Am I the only one that loves semi-clean/high tide waves :). Theres something special about them when they work. No barrels but supper fun. Real easy drop-ins and such slow waves. Definitly not the best day ever, but it makes for a really mello session.

2. lycokayaker

lycokayaker Active Member

Jul 12, 2011
    any thoughts on tomorrow and if it will be worth while for the fortunate few who don't have to work...

3. OldSoul

OldSoul Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    PM was nice out by me, got a good session in from 2-5pm...scored a few nice ones...lots of people out, was a good day..not sure if tomorrow will be as big but prob will be just as fun, if your off of work, go for it!

4. idsmashh

Aug 2, 2010
    bmencer - Or the fortunate few who live an hour away, but work 3-11:30 at comcast so they can wake up early for dawn patroll everryyy day :). No names

5. marknel83

marknel83 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    obx is the place to go tommorow.

6. idsmashh

Aug 2, 2010
    went with the old CP today for my spot choice. little choppy, but some waist to shoulder sets with semi-consistant chest high sets. super fun :)

7. kdiddy8

kdiddy8 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    no waves tomorrow...trust me....at least in sea girt, nj

8. RMAC9

RMAC9 Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Ended up going to oc sunday got some good waves from 4-6 lot of guys out there

9. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011

Definitely not the only one. Love those random days. Lots of surfers with their noses in the air "not clean/steep/gnar enough" while you surf away and have a blast.