Wetsuites

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by whiskey, Nov 1, 2016.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm so proud and happy reading this thread. The little sweller underachievers, And proud we are of all of them.

Bass well donne leading the charge.

#9/12

jakl, cereal brah? Did you not pick up on the whole spelling thing, or do you just not like it and that was a veiled jab?

Some have said it before but I'll say it againe, eat my fu*k.

2. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    The jackal is a small omnivorous mammal of the genus Canis, which also includes the wolf and dog.
    I always thoughte of you and your identity as a creative surffe dogge name. I was clearly wronge...

Suite name though, if that was your intente.

3. The Lonesome Tractor

The Lonesome Tractor Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    "for almost two weaques". I got you Dos.

4. Braap

Braap Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    It's Obama. Thanks Obama.

5. jaklsurfs

jaklsurfs Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Yeah i overreacted sorry ,and i apologise for my comments to bass ,my gf is a lady of color and his comments on another post made me mad and my anger got the best of me and that wasnt cooland i should know better,so i had to go to obx and get in the water to help clear my head

6. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Whaaaaat? Did I make a racist comment or something? I know I did once (like months and months ago) because i got an infraction for it. But it was a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously. That's not me man. I ain't racist. I'm not saying that makes any joke I make ok, it was distasteful. I have a harsh sense of humor sometimes. I'm sorry if I offended you. But do know that I'm not racist. I probably have more black friends then white, as well as black family members. I make the same sort of jokes in front of them, difference is they know me and understand my sense of humor. Again, I apologize if I offended you.

My comments earlier in this tread was also a joke. Sorta. It was out of fun man. Don't take the internet so seriously. I almost never ruffle feathers around here. If my comments offend you, your talking things waaay to seriously.

So I guess I'm the racist crackhead yoga master karate kid or whatever you said? I didn't even know you were talking about me. Had no idea. Didn't even enter my mind you were talking about me. So no need to apologize.

7. whiskey

whiskey Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2011
    ....3 pages dedicated to my old wetsuites, I am honored. Surely it is undeserved. As far as peeing goes, I try to avoid that by whizzing before I paddle out. That being said, if the waves are good and I'm out a while, priorities change. In addition, I will pee in a spring suite more freely than a full and really hold back if I am wearing booties. In conclusion, my 5/4 will have the least amount of pee exposure and so forth.
    Thank you for your support.