what will you do if trump becomes president?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by cepriano, Dec 14, 2015.

1. santiago58

santiago58 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2011
    only if its with a goat!

2. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Barry, this is the one political point we agree on. He is a joke, and his presidential speeches should be broadcasted on comedy central. Personally, I would vote for anyone but him. His antivaxxer comments are not only ignorant and against science fact, they are also dangerous to public health. I dislike Hillary, and hope it doesn't come down to Clinton vs Trump. I was hoping for a Sanders vs Carson election or maybe Sanders vs Rubio. While I slightly prefer Sanders, I would be ok with Rubio or Carson. Trump/Cruz will hand the election to Hillary, if it comes to that.

3. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Trump is entertaining, but that's as far as it goes.
    Hillary has no business running for anything.

4. mattinvb

mattinvb Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2014
    Pretty much

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Carson would be a good President, but Sanders is sketchy in my view. Promising "free" anything is a pure lie on the part of Sanders. But, listen....when Obama got in FIRST time, I did not vote, but yet, I still hoped he would straighten out problems--I gave him the benefit of my doubt (that didn't work!). I will hope that no matter who gets in, that problems get fixed, truly fixed. We have to wait and see. Having said that, I will not vote anymore; I see it as a waste of time, especially if a good swell is running!! (pun intended)

6. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    I don't think he is promising completely free stuff, but he is promising tax funded universal benefits. That is much better than what Obama did with the care act. I like things to be fair. If one person gets the benefit, we should all get it. I am not 100% on board with Bernie's college thing. If we are going to fund college education with taxes, should vocational education not be a big part of this. I would personally like to see legalized marijuana, taxed at a healthy rate. Then put those taxes towards vocational and collegiate education.
    Carson is an interesting guy. I feel like he is relatively harmless, but some of his science denial (based on religious beliefs) leaves me scratching my head. I put Rubio slightly ahead of him. The GOP's issue, right now, is that their two front runners are such batsh1t crazy extremists, they are causing moderate republicans to move towards the left. I have seen a few of my slightly right friends now siding with candidates like Sanders.
    I will also admit that Sanders needs to rethink his idea of making college education the norm like high school (currently) is a bit questionable. We should probably start by addressing the current education system for K-12. After all, there are some really dumb kids sleeping through HS and making it out with a degree.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  7. White Sea Ape

White Sea Ape Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Trump isn't one of the good boys from Washington, he's a true leader and is the true meaning of democracy. Republicans and Democrats can eat my ape dong.

Trump will win. Then we wont have to deal with radicalized terror waltzing into our nation. trump is a smart man who knows how to be a leader. Obama is a soft brown man.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Does this mean you are "down" for Trump??
    I have to admit- he does make me laugh. But that is it.
    His slogan should be "Trump: nobodies Chump".

9. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    I agree. This reason alone should disqualify him from any significant level of support but for some reason doesn't. My theory on why he continues to have support from people who would HATE having Hillary in office is that Trump says things that make them feel good, and they aren't looking beyond that.

10. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I can't imagine a scenario in which Trump could win a national election. One thing I thought the Republicans learned from the last general election was that if you want to win, you need to appeal to more than just old white guys. With Trump, the latino vote is off the table, not to mention most minorities. He's pissed off a lot of women, and Independent voters will likely vote for the devil they know (Hillary), verses a complete narcissist with a lot of potential for crazy.

11. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Actually, there are several latinos who will vote for trump. They ran recent polls. These are actually citizens not illegals. They waited to come to this country the right way and are losing jobs to illegals. All minorities are favoring trump (except illegals, people/businesses who use illegals as slave labor, legals who have illegals trying to get into the country) because they perform these low paying jobs that illegals are stealing. Blacks are really fed up with illegals because of losing low paying jobs.

Illegals kill our economy like I said before. The have an anchor baby, perform low paying job under the table and don't pay taxes. This allows them to collect welfare, section 8, food stamps, education, and healthcare on behalf of their anchor baby. So they can collect welfare even though they are working because it's off the books. Now, since they stole the black guys job he now goes on unemployment and possibly welfare and other subsidies. Now, we have two people taking from these programs and the taxpayers but there were zero people taking from these subsidies before this illegal came into the country.

When it comes to the wall, build it. People say it won't work. Why are you afraid to try? Even if it eliminateds 80% of illegals from crossing the border, that is a step in the right direction.

Vaccinations. I think they are necessary. I don't take the flu vaccine because it's made my sick in the past. Why should I want to put chemicals in my body for convenience. I'll take my chances and if I get it my immune system will beat it. The problem with scientists is they want to control eveything and everyone. They get mad when you have a choice. Sorry, I'll take the vaccinations if I want. YOu can't force me to take it so go **** yourself.

12. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Hate both of them and actually think Trump would be more damaging than Hillary. I can't believe I said that. I'm for Bernie. Don't agree with all he says but he actually has something ALL the other candidates lack, integrity. And get this, he actually spells out how intends to fund his programs honestly.

13. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Just accept it people, we're screwed! Listen to yourself dudes, not one person is 100% sold on ANYBODY, everybody is just going with the lesser of the evils. It's the way it's been for years. The political system along with the legal system is broken. But, I will say this, as broken as things are, it's still better than anywhere else in the world, so keep that in perspective.

14. littlerhody

littlerhody Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    hes better than bernie sanders or that dirty whore liar hillary. but i would vote for rubio as of now. at least he will take out ISIS. but yes trump is a dildo but i would vote him over bernie or hillary they are just terrible human beings who will launch us into another recession.

15. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    True... There is no great choice, but there is only one that I'd actually be embarrassed to have as president.

16. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    #9/12

I'll just move to nova scotia, grow weed, herd cats and reindeer, and occupy a quiet point somewhere.

17. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Crazier things have happened. Did you know that once a mulatto won the Presidency??

18. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You should run for VP!!

Seldom for VP!!!!!!

19. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Frankly, they're all embarrassing.

20. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Okay! Okay!!
    I will run then.....