what will you do if trump becomes president?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by cepriano, Dec 14, 2015.

1. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    bernie sanders proposed hb 217 that basicly said he would pay for college by confiscating all Americans guns and sell them to ISIS. those that refused to give up their guns would have their skin cut off and a college graduate with a liberal arts degree got to wear it on graduation day.

fvck that guy

2. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    I heard Canada was building a wall to keep them out.

3. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    lol. I hear fox news is hiring.

I heard Trump was going to stuff illegal immigrants with bibles and pork and drop them on ISIS.

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Dude!! That was funny.

Now, who wants to be my campaign manager. I will also need a press agent, and a couple of bimbos (what politician doesn't have bimbos??!!??)

5. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    just the immigrant children, so i'm ok with that and so should you.

6. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    thought you had one already

o barry

7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    don't get your twat tangled

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Need more.

10. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    there are always punching bags around
    check with wardo I sure he got baggage he wants to dump

o barry

11. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    pictures or it didn't happened.

12. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    There's always a bogeyman. Middle-class whites need someone to look down upon, so that they don't look up, and realize who's really f*ckin' em.

First, they turned the poor whites against the Natives, by offering them free land in Indian territory. When all the land was conquered, they turned them against the Irish an Italian immigrants, who happened to be 'white' also.

When the Irish and Italians gained access to the middle class, they were turned against the blacks, who, during the civil rights era, were gaining economic ground themselves. Within decades, black culture was gaining widespread acceptance in the economic mainstream. Eventually, there was a black president.

Now that it's somewhat less acceptable to be openly racist, at least against blacks, the white middle class has been turned against the Latino immigrant. The white middle class needs someone to hate- otherwise they agitate against their overlords, the economic elite.

Throughout U.S. history, imperialist expansion has been driven by notions of racial and religious superiority. Under this very pretext, the Native American, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Phillipine, and HAWAIIAN people have been labeled savages, their land taken by brute force, their beliefs and ways of life suppressed and replaced with Christian based systems.

Today ... we justify our wars by believing that Muslims are inferior or barbaric. They have 'jihad' and 'sharia law' in their religion, so they must be inferior, right?

Uneducated Muslims with poor options choose idiotic things like violent fundamentalism. Uneducated Americans with poor options choose idiotic things like violent gang membership. Domestic gun violence has claimed vastly more lives than terrorism. I don't hear you guys complaining about the country's problem with gun violence, do I?

No, because you are more concerned with the big bad bogeyman Muslim and the the invading Latino. Meanwhile, we have weekly mass shootings and the middle class wages have stagnated for a decade.

Open your mind to our history. When it comes to foreigners trapped in violent barbaric war- you could choose to be judgmental, or you could choose to be compassionate for the innocent, who are also Muslim, and who greatly outnumber those who do violence in Gods name. We all know how Jesus would choose to handle refugees, and how he would choose to look at Muslims.

13. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Wow slash, so concise, and imho, on point.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You are delusional. Not to mention insane. Didn't your psychiatrist tell you your meds need to be taken daily??
    As for "history", did you just listen to a history session on MSNBC?? Sure as hell sounds like it!! Professor Rachel Madcow??

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  15. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    hell yeah slash. we should get all the whites christians and take their children for sex slaves. those unwilling to perform could be farmers, garbage collectors or street sweepers.... idgaf.

The white parents and those children that tried to revolt would be ground up in oil to fuel our eco friendly, non climate change hover boards.

our problems would be solved and social justice for all the historical crimes committed by whites would come true.

fvck yeah

16. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    agree

17. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    ill do nothing. nothing really changes that much.

both parties are equally ineffective.

18. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Or maybe learn from past mistakes by all and try to find a better solution. I know, crazy right?

19. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

There were no mistakes.
    You are judging historical events with todays logic, which, was quite different than todays logic. It is a common error even trained historians commit. We may not like the events presently, but at the time, there may have been a sound reason/logic for them.

20. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    not to mention a lot moral relativism, selective memory and revisionist history.

but hey, whatever. ppl like stories that agree with their feels