What's up the forecast?

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by shark-hunter, May 28, 2014.

1. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    WHat happened to the thread where Trout Stuffer was finally id'd in the water....?

2. leetymike808

leetymike808 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2013
    yank, im pretty sure he'd have to actually go to the water...bath tubs and pools dont count.

3. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Wow, looks like it's been pulled by the Mod...seems like there's a rash of multiple ID's going on right now.

That's too bad, looks like it had the possible makings of an SI HOF thread.

4. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    It did indeed have HOF Plat all over it. Well......at least we know who the little runt is. Props to the dude who wrote that tome about a session in the ocean with Trout Stuffer. Whoa, it sounded like WW3 in that lineup because of that lil troll.

5. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    what I miss? can someone pm me since we cant talk about it in public?

6. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014

imo it was the same person

7. kidrock

Aug 1, 2010
    Hey Metard, any chance of coaxing another work of art out of you? Maybe, Napoleon Bonaparte with a sponge?

8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    idk dog

need better material to work with

post what you got

9. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    This is classic little teenage boy talk on a forum. Trying to sound big and bad. Apex predator my butt, you know you are a scrawny little prepubescent Jr High school kid who stills mows his daddies lawn for an allowance and begs to be driven to the beach each Saturday. Come back when your balls drop son.

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ si senor !! and then some

11. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    I thought you might concur on my opinion of Sh!t Slurper.

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Sh!t Slurper has been called out by rick. SS is a ll tool, literally, who got chased off by surfers who were going to kick his vaginal arse. That was one heckuva post by rick. SS is a complete jackass

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I pm'd you with what I recalled from the eradicated post on trout stuffing sh!t slurpr

14. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Wait what did rick do? I must have missed that too. One of you guys PM me the details please.

15. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    What the fu?k is going on here? Some funny crap going on here today

16. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
  17. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Gotta say I'm glad I checked in yesterday, funny stuff around here.

18. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Send it to me as well. I am lost.

19. kidrock

Aug 1, 2010
    ABBREVIATED VERSION:

Brand new SI poster (1 post) stated that he was an SI lurker that ID'ed Shart Snuffer in an RI lineup yesterday. Stated that (paraphrasing here) Sh!t Slurper was about 5'5" and 130 dripping wet. Went on to say that although he had no issues with bodyboarders in the lineup, The Shart was a completely different story...doing the infamous "boogie knee chop" on surfers and running his pre-pubescent yap loudly, and when threats of violence became imminent, would quickly pull out the "Call the Cops" card. When one of the surfers called The Shart out on it, His Shartness paddled faster than anyone has ever seen over to another peak, all the while running his yap about how the other peak "was faster than anything any surfer could handle".

It was great stuff, but I have to admit that I thought we were being trolled. Even if it was a troll, it was damn funny.

20. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    thanks for the recap this is awesome, I knew sharthuffer was a tool, but wow