What's Your Next Surf Trip Going to Be?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Sep 30, 2016.

1. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    normally would be going to the BLOCK for 5 days this coming week...had to cx...bummer and surf looks great too.

2. NICAfiend

NICAfiend Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    Here's the best thing about Norway....every chick I saw was hot and in slamming shape. There are zero fat chicks in Norway. They're all hiking and biking everywhere and it shows. My wife is blonde if that counts? Whale steaks are all the rage there.

3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Now I KNOW you had a great trip!! Awesome. lol
    Whale steaks??? funny....

4. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Thanks for the report NICAfiend. I've been intrigued by some pix/article I saw (I think Balto. Sun), but having the first hand credible sweller report confirms my initial thoughts that it looks like a real cool place to visit. Thanks again.

5. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    That looks pretty suite! Even though I'm not one for cold(er) water destinations for surf trups, which I'm assuming Norway probably is!

6. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    I got a question sugar face . How the F do u get a giant SUP on a plane ? - oh and BTW learn to surf before you sweep

7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Yankee's been sending me reports from Chicama, dude is getting lots of good surf down there! One wave was reported at around 500 yards or something crazy like that. Too bad he can't post about it here since he was banned. I've asked nicely to have him released from SI purgatory, but I was ignored and denied. Such a shame. Anyways, dude is getting tons of surf lately and traveling all over. So his time away from SI has been well spent, in case any youse guys were wondering.

8. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Tell him I said howdy.
    BTW, there has been a total of 5 posts TOTAL on this forum since noon. 5. Two were just Barry being Barry. That's a helluva job the mods did shutting this place down. Peajay's thread is about it for me anymore.

9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Yep, it didn't have to be this way. It's overkill and counterproductive. I'll tell Yankee you said howdy though!

10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Tell him the old geezer from up North sends his regards...

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Will do o Barry!

12. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Yankee says best wishes to all of the OG Swellies, he's about to wrap up his trip to Chicama and head back home. He says it was one of the most amazing trips he's been on.

13. desandan

desandan Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Headed to Barbados in 3 weeks and about to book PR for end of March.

Rob Gnarley likes this.
  14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    You lucky SOB! Bet you’re stoked man, report back with pics and story!

desandan likes this.
  15. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
  16. Wavestrom

Wavestrom Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
  17. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    A couple weeks away from a trip to Southern California.

18. Rob Gnarley

Rob Gnarley Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    I want to go to the Caribbean soon. My coworkers talk about traveling to Europe to walk around cities and see historic sites (sounds boring as hell). Traveling to world class locations for extreme sports is where its at. Surfing, snowboarding, climbing mountains etc. I can go out to an Italian Dinner Down the street without paying thousands of dollars haha.

eatswell, sisurfdogg and Kanman like this.
  19. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

This post brands you as an idiot.
    Get an education, moron.
    bwahahahahaha!!!!

Rob Gnarley likes this.
  20. Rob Gnarley

Rob Gnarley Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Ha! We are all surfing idiots here lol. Sure an authentic Italian Dinner isn't the same as the place down the street but considering the price point difference I'll take the local joint. And yes the Caribbean might not be world class surfing but compared to Delaware it is. I guess you have to pick your battles unless you have Barry Money.