What's Your Next Surf Trip Going to Be?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Sep 30, 2016.

1. arneruby

arneruby New Member

Jun 21, 2022
    I want to try surfing in every country that has this entertainment. Between countries, it is especially fun to get there by train. Such trips are much more comfortable than by plane for the reason that they are more adapted for comfortable sleeping or socializing with friends. Another important advantage of the train - the proximity of railway stations to the city center. What cannot be said about airports. You can easily get to the train station by subway or any other public transport. This is especially important not to be late, but for those who are often late can be useful https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/. What are your favorite ways to travel?

2. GaffCoLLC

GaffCoLLC Member

May 31, 2022
    What cannot be said about airports. What cannot be said about airports, man? You can't just leave us hanging like that. Did you know that the giant blue horse in front of the Denver airport killed the artist who created it? That's creepy. I met him one time at an art show, Luis Jiminez. Nice guy. Blucifer_Sculpture.png

UnfurleD likes this.

3. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    wheels up to Mexico over labor day wknd. Puerto Vallarta. Solo shot after several weeks, months maybe, of trying to sort out one with the buddies. After another failed wknd, prices were too low to ignore. Would be one night in PV upon arrival, late Thursday in the evening, and another before leaving early Monday. Haven't decided where to stay, likely Punta Mita. Gonna rent a car for those 3 days so I can check out some spots. Lemme know if ya'll have any 'vice you care to send my way

4. Peajay4060

Peajay4060 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    haven't been in almost 20 yrs. but plenty of places to stay and surf. shouldn't be to hard to get a bed close to a break. I think sayulita may be a bit better in August/September. which is not to far away. it maybe a better bet for a strike mission.

UnfurleD likes this.
  5. UnfurleD

Jul 13, 2016
    Hopefully Sayulita is better than a crowded, LB wave that i've been hearing. I'm sure 20 yrs ago, probably wasn't as well known. Punta Mita is 30 min away, and i believe there's a break further up Sayulita that had my interest. Def gonna stop by at some point, but yea hoping for more than a waist hi max wave up there

6. UnfurleD

Jul 13, 2016
    question for ya, in your trip(s) to Puerto Vallarta, did you ever take a water taxi or boat to get to spots? Probably going to use one for the Cove & Lighthouse breaks but wasn't sure if you did elsewhere, like Quixmote(?) south of PV. Saw an ad for $100 tour to different spots. Curious what that was all like, might make a day of it or sumtin