who here has been surfing this week?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Peajay4060, Jan 14, 2015.

1. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    I got in this morning, Surfline overselling it but actually poor to fair 2-3ft with long drawn out sets. Took the lb out, so did just bout everybody. Crowded at washout. Was able to get a solid handful of long rides. Took 20 minutes to get in that last dreaded one more wave

antoine and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  2. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016

Lol. My apartments a shit hole. But it’s close to the water ;) that board is toast. It’s been buckled and I did a horrible repair below the new leg rope hole.

I had my two go-to boards at ropers getting repaired. I’m back in business now. I’ve had horrible luck with boards this past month

Longboard into the rocks at Oceanside (no leash/high tide) tail damage - duct taped for now.

Lost quiver killer went into the rocks at the jetty (Rope that attaches the leash to the board broke - almost drowned that day getting recycled in the rip trying to retrieve the board)

This..

steef and Notaseal like this.

3. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    just tried to get under the lip and out the back of a wave. Like always... I guess the leash just got wrapped around as it got taken by the wave. Some size, but nothing crazy.

antoine likes this.
  4. Notaseal

Notaseal Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2015
    untiqqq.png
    R.I.P.

SCOB3YVILLE and antoine like this.
  5. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
  6. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Fun waves off and on all day yesterday as tide and wind did its thing.

IMG_4759.jpg IMG_4704.jpg IMG_4740.jpg IMG_4804.jpg IMG_4838.jpg IMG_4862.jpg

7. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    What's been happening everyone.? Holy moly I had a great session today.! I surf South Melbourne Beach confound the waves behead to test High super clean Super lined up and offshore winds! I surf for about 2 and 1/2 hours. I wish I had more energy after work LOL. Now I'm headed home cook some dinner and work on a project.

steef, Carson and Notaseal like this.