Who wins?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by fcp, Nov 11, 2014.

1. leetymike808

leetymike808 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2013
    I'm have nothing to prove to you son. I don't need a solid comeback to know you are a dipsh!t.

2. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    :cool:

3. 3rdperson

3rdperson Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2014
    not sure why... but the way you articulate on here makes me feel like your up to something. Can't put a finger on exactly what it is..

4. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    If I wasn't on my phone, I would put the x-files theme song on.

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Well, then take your phone out of your ass skidmark.

6. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    there are still some members of the "wreck staff" paddling around my neck of the woods... I'd put them up against any da hui or cali brock out there....

7. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    When I lived in Belmar during the pro I took breaks from benching to punch Hawaiians and Californians.

8. skimdog

skimdog Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    First of all in todays society when is the last time you were in or saw an honest fist fight ? People maim each other these days. The UFC has the only fair situation. I think So Cal has the most violent people for sure.They and ( their 3 friends ) have the edge.

Sig 227 / 14 rd ex mag. btw

9. FUN

FUN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    around me most of the dudes are super aggro, but they'll never throw fists for ****. finna take some judo lessons and get these niggas

10. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Learn to wrestle too that way when you throw them down you know how to hold them there and bludgeon them. Wrestling + Judo = stomping some aggro morons. Striking = strikers always have a shot at a ko but are sometimes inconsistent. Jiu jitsu = good to know to defend against it as its tricky and for self defense against an untrained fighter but way over rated.

11. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    Bjj is a solid way for a bunch of buddies of the dude you have in a triangle to boot you in the face.

As mentioned above, the days of the fair fight have gone the way of the dodo. Dude wins, his buddies jump in. Dude loses, his buddies jump in. Dress accordingly.

One on one fair fist fight, whatever. I've seen people come in my unit after one or two kicks to the head borderline comatose. Plenty don't make it up there, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, straight to OP to relieve brain swelling. That means you might have to teach yourself to talk again.

So, if you think you're being sized up to get jumped, and if you have a weapon, draw it. Might save your life. Pretty easy to die getting kicked in the head by a few drunk dummies. I assure you, it isn't like the movies, if you're lucky it's just a concussion.

12. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I don't know, I saw Point Break and those dudes in Cali were pretty tough! and with a name like, Warchild

13. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    okay, I have to admit something that cracks me up. When ever I see a post by MichaelJR, I immediately look for Yankee. Yankee is relentless.

14. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    a clue might come from the nyt article on mormons on (tuesday this week?)...seems the entire apparatus
    was a vehicle from which the 'big guy' was able to successfully cull-out his latest desired conquest.

flesh on demand; if they resist (dog spelled backwards) will get 'em.
    nice work if you can get it.

15. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    skidmark is heard and, unfortunately, smelled whenever he posts his crap on SI

16. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    He's got a major crush on me. Dude can't help it. I don't hold it against him.

17. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    I can see the love! LOL

18. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    The only legit fist fight I got into in CA was at a Chargers game. Some guy just walked up from behind and punched me in the side of the head from behind the handicap rails in the back of the Plaza level at the end of the game when Ray Lewis smashed Darren sproles on the goal line on a 4th and goal to make the chargers lose. My wife's father and I proceeded to jump the rail and scrap with about 6 of his friends while they told him to take off. I sprinted through the stadium trying to find him, people talked sh** to me the whole time but no one really stepped to me until the end. It all ended when I was finally confronted by some brick sh** house. Dude looked about 6'8" and was about twice as wide as me. He just came out of no where and was like "You wanna throw down".... I stopped for a second, gave him the elevator eyes up and down. He was wearing an MMA shirt. I basically said, "Dude, are you a professional fighter?" Yes.... he replied. Then I laughed. Extended a hand shake and said man, I got no beef with you or any random chargers fan, I am looking for the guy who cheap shotted me in the back of my head and clipped my girlfriend in the process. He then offered me his services and said, sh**, well let me know if you find him.... But to that point, I encountered dozens if cholos that were all talking sh** but didn't do anything when confronted. Come to find out, if you encounter less than 5-6 wanna be gangsters at a time, they feel that their numbers are too low to actually do anything. They need a solid gang of 10-12 guys and then their tiny little SoCal/Mexi balls drop down.

That is the only actual physical exchange I ever had in 10 years, and it was certainly a bunch of pus$ies. Cheap shotting someone then running off like a *****. That's kind of a summation of their culture in a nutshell. Get drunk, act hard, then run run run..... My wife's dad was all pissed at me after the fact, saying I was acting crazy and wreckless. But when the stream blows the top off the tea kettle, its a little difficult to de-escelate the adrenaline and let it all go. I got into a screaming match with him. Cause this is a guy who used to fight everyone. Shot up a bar in Baltimore the 80s and beat 13 counts of attempted murder in the process. I was like listen old man, if you are too old to fight or whatever, how about you tell me that FIRST next time. I kinda thought you had my back.

And no, I am not johnny fighter, but I do/did follow a certain code that when certain things are said or done, that is an invitation for physical confrontation and I really never had a problem exercising that, but in Maryland, it always lead to a fight. Every single time. Witnessed one of my best friends get like 7 of his front teeth knocked out in one punch, while my other close friend, I saw him get knocked out cold at least twice. One required hospitalization. I guess that goes to shows that we weren't the best fighters in the world, but we would certainly fight and took mores wins then losses. But I will be damned if we every found a maryladner that wasn't willing to fight on the spot. In CA, 9 out of 10 times it involved some little ***** apologizing very quickly about the "miss-communication"....

19. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    NE, New Jersey and New York are fighters no doubt. Grew up along the northern NJ coast and experienced this first hand. I am and always have been the most quiet, respectful, non violent person going. But growing up there, damn even I had at least one fight every few weeks sometimes two from the fith grade till I graduaded high school. Most were not knock down drag outs, but defensive fights where I had to put someone in their place quickly. Friggin sucked and I have brought that with me to Maryland. Most friends say I'm "goin Jersey" when I finally snap.

20. beerndwata

beerndwata Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013

lol ... thanks Slash. PSYCH satan brings me MY waves :D