Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Global Bodyboarding Talk' started by LIbodyboarding, May 16, 2010.
I am... bring it...sooo ready to charge
yeah babby first session without school wooo baby!
I wish I could say I was pumped but the truth is that memorial days to me means:
1) The end of solo sessions at the beach.
2) The end of any nor'easter swells that usually light up the east coast!
3) The begining of the pay to play beach pass season.
4) The begining of the summer doldrums until hurricane season is in full swing!
5) 1 hr circling the block looking for parking.
6) Traffic too and from the beach sucks!
On the bright side.
1) I get to shed that tight ass 5/4
2) Honeys wearing next to nothing on the beach.
3) Tropical swell on the way
Nice and Clean My Dude!
hjahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha shred the gnar braaah!~