WTF Happened to this place???

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Dec 7, 2013.

1. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    that's exactly how my spot turned out.maybe because its the only stretch of beach in north nj that hasn't been replenished yet,but last year youll be lucky to spot 5 guys in the water between 5 blocks.showed up the day before thanksgiving and there were cars everywhere,people parking on the grass,40+ guys in the water.i pulled up and drove away before I even waited for a set to hit.years ago it would be the swell of the year and nobody would be out.it looked like summer.

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Is this all just a creation of my mind.... do any of youse really exist? What's real? Am I here?

3. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    None of us exist...this is a ghost planet.

4. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    It's all a lucid dream

5. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Getting weird again, and ocean = lake

6. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    My surfboard has been bone dry since two days before T day. I'm asking santy for some swell and a few days in the high 40's.

7. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    DawnPatrol, I also took a break from the site, but everything seems exactly how it was. I have to say, I feel like I dropped acid as I am reading this thread

8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    It's exactly how it was in that it's completely insane some of the sh*t people come up with on here. Lots of the same people.... But it's different in that there is a complete cluster F of trolling going on. Trolling PJB, i know, I hate it too... ok maybe that's not so different either... sh*t your right.

9. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    The only problem on here was AO hassling everyone. And true to non-karmic form, he didn't hassle me at the beginning, but he hassled people I like. So being the loyal moron that I am, I hassled AO. And of course then I became the main target. No good deed goes unpunished. God, I'm such a hero....like Lassie.

Then the AO/Spicoli theory.........Man, if a cracker can't handle being accused of being someone else, that's their problem. It happens constantly on here. I imagine it happens on other like-sites too. Running away does nothing to erase those insinuations. Why would someone who posts all day, all of a sudden become "busy" and split? Wow, what a coincidence.

I don't know man. You got people who post all day long.........all night long. And then claim to be busy hard working people. The only people typing on a computer at 3:00 am are crack heads and psychopaths.....Not Ward Cleaver heading out to the office for the day.......

And yes, this website was a secret spot for people who only joined in 2011, and the unwanted element has come and ruined YOUR secret surf predictin' website. Websites need traffic to be successful to get that ching ching.

10. bassplayer

bassplayer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    This site was blown out when I joined. I always follow the pack at a distance and pick off the leftovers.

11. bassplayer

bassplayer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    I think he'll be back when the water warms up. That's not meant to be an insult either. I know from experience that having to drive long distances to the surf when It's freezing out can be a downer.

12. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    #Belmar,NJ
    #SaltLife

13. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    All day Every day.