LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Def Tj Maxx!! I have a couple Billabong and O'neill from there and they usually run about $18 to $19.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthegnar View Post
    The rest of them are just cool looking analog one's that i got off of whisky militia. Those were very inexpensive, and are great looking and are comfortable, however if there is ever a miraculous run of summer hurricane swell, i can't wear them each day, i chaf too bad from them.
    That's funny because I've got a pair of Analog's from WM and they're one of the better ones I've had. Not real stretchy, but I can't recall having any real chaffing issues with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthegnar View Post
    .....o' neill's hyperfreak boardshort. I got them on sale last year and i love them, they are probably my favorite. they dry really quick, the no inseam eliminates chaffing and they stretch in every which way imaginable.
    If comfort is the concern, these are the boardshorts. They may be more expensive than some & may not wear as long as others, but if you avoid your conventional boardshorts at times because of reason of discomfort, these are the answer. I only don't wear them when I need pockets (phone, keys & wallet).

To each, their own.

Got pletny but the newer tech really is worth paying for. That said I usualy wont buy boardshorts unless i get a great deal. I just hooked up on some trunks via PAC SUN online, they had buy one get one free trunks on select pairs, i was able to get the Oneil Hyperfreaks and the new Quik cypher Mutinys both for a total of $62. The ONeils are lighter and stretchier but the quiks just fit better and the diamond bobby is great. ALso i have last years diamond bobby Quiks which are pretty decent just dont have the stretch of the newer ones, and i only paid $25 for them over the winter. Best time to buy boardshorts is in the fall or winter, they typically are half off or more. I have two pair of Billabongs, probably two years old, nothing tech about tehm really, but they were half off , pair of RVCAs a pair of Ezekiels, which are all about two years old and they get worn for a day on the beach not really for sruf sessions.
    My older boardies always would chafe the man parts after two days of surfing, the newer tech shorts dont nearly as much. BUt I always have my Headhunters Rash gel with me though, after a bit of swell for a few days i spread some of that stuff on and no worries helps protect the rash better than anything i have ever tried, and it heals the chafe if the man parts have started to get a bit raw.

Images
    the mirage's are pretty rad

I got a super dope pair of banana hammock speedos. They are awesome. They must make me a crazier surfer because I always hear people saying "Look at that guys nuts" and "that guy has huge balls".

boardies?

cut-off blue jeans are the only way to go, preferably acid washed to soften up the denim, but make sure no button-fly, it will kill your junk while paddling.

You know we're in the middle of the summer doldrums when guys are posting about their baggies... And I'm ACTUALLY READING IT!

God... please bring us some waves...

Images
    the farias outlet sale in lbi towards the end of the summer is the best way to get nice boardshorts, really cheap. i buy shorts for the next year. you can get really nice stretch shorts for like 75% off in the outlet sometimes. also on whiskeymiltia you can get those sick hurley shorts really cheap every once in a while. in my opinion hurley has the most comfortable shorts and usually fit the best.

...**** lbcrew is right

quiksilver diamond dobby are the best