LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    "OH, HEY GUYS!!!! Am I late to the party?!" - Invest 91L

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    matt/42,you have all of our sand.up here for miles the lumps come in and dump on the beach.over 8 feet deep even at dead low.the entire island.plus more swell to the south this past month and a half.dead low looks like dead high everywhere around here
    on the north end of lbi its even worse. all that sand from cedars is starting to wash up in lumps right on the beach and i haven't seen a decent sandbar since spring. if you drive down to the other end of the island it looks completely different, it could be flat here but be waist high+ there

I know I said this last year but,.....we're overdue to get slammed (NY/NJ) with a hurrricane.....it feels like our guard is lowered from years of just misses.....

Images
    91L yewwwwww

you all can be as positive as you want but the last time i rode a head high wave was with a 4/3 boots and gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by ECboarder View Post
    91L yewwwwww
    I really wanted to start a tropical Emily hype thread, but don't wanna get flamed for it... But this is looking like the first potential swell we may get all summer . *Praying to the surf gods*

http://orcasystems.ca/zoo.jpg
    Last edited by chillisurfer; Jul 30, 2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: link