LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    So typicall that for a week everyones been talking about Emily this, Emily that, and our month long flat spell is broke not by anything tropical but wind swell from a little local system.
    funny you posted this, i had the same conversation in the water this morning. suuuper fun with light offshores

Yes, this morning was fun where I was at in monmouth county. Waist high and clean with some maybe 3 chest high waves in 3 hours but fun. It's crazy how waist high waves can put that smile on your face because of the last month of flatness.

Va beach saw some head high faces today

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyg View Post
    Va beach saw some head high faces today

you'd get your ass kicked sayin somethin like that, man

still some small waves here today,like the ocean saw the calendar change to august and decided to wake back up.three days in a row with more on the way

every forum has this problem. its just called summer, they will leave as soon as school starts again. Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post

you'd get your ass kicked sayin somethin like that, man
    well played sire

DOH+ in the tennessee rapids today whoooo hooooo!

Surfed Friday night and it was fun.Was out last night and it was the most fun I had in awhile.About chest high with some shoulder high waves coming through.Checked surf cam today and although it looked decent there was like a thousand people in the water.The drought has ended.

4 days in a row of waves,small,slow,weak and crumbly but still waves,still surfing