LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today 2-23

Images
    I was out between 45-48st in OCMD around 11:30-1:30 & saw a few BBERS getting some fun ones.

It was definitely fun & I was expecting the winds to shift N way earlier than they did & the water color clarity was like Cali.

I was riding a yellow No6 & testing out some new prototype cores (DOW/polypro mix) for our colder waters. The board I was riding worked pretty well last Wed & Sat @ 2 different breaks. I still have a different prototype board to test for the next swell.

chuck white.....

How come i cant find any NO6 filth fury boards. saw one on an aussie site and it looks good and grippy on steep waves with the perfect specs i have been looking for. Bat tail has annoyed me lately on my ms3.

hey chuck i thought that was u out there!!! yellow no6 board, i was on a black board, at one point i was going to say whats up but wasnt to sure if it was u. next time i see u i will for sure! it was good trading waves with u

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    chuck white.....

How come i cant find any NO6 filth fury boards. saw one on an aussie site and it looks good and grippy on steep waves with the perfect specs i have been looking for. Bat tail has annoyed me lately on my ms3.
    The Filth Fury was a limited edition board & one of the best boards No6 has put out in my opinion. Last year they had it out for a limited time then it was gone. So many people loved the board & were requesting it that No6 brought it back out again for a short period of time. It's no longer in production & I have not heard anything about it being part of this years lineup. I did tell them to save some or make me some customs matching the Filth Fury.

Images

Photog

Hey just wondering if anyone on here got some shots on 2-23 in mid-town OC. I saw at least one guy on the beach right in front of me on about 47th. Would like to see the shots if your on here