LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

New Facebook Group for Central Texas Surfers

Hey all you Central Texas SwellInfo lurkers, <br /><br />I just started a facebook group for us landlocked surfers to have a place to put together trips to the coast whenever it looks like there's a swell coming in or if anyone feels up to a beach trip. <br /><br />Check out the link below if you live around the Austin area and are looking for surf buddies or shoot me an email if you want to be on our email list!<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/543253422413365/<br /><br />centraltexassurfsquad@gmail.com

I'd join but the link doesn't seem to work.

Images
    I'd join but I don't live in Central Texas. oh, and I don't have a Facebook account.

Sorry about that. You can either look up Central Texas Surf Squad on your facebook, or email me at centraltexassufsquad@gmail.com and i'll put you on the email list.

I used to have an Odessa Surf Club shirt. Guy from TX made it as a joke, gave it to me, I wore it, I gave it to Good Will then saw one of my students wearing it...

That's awesome, ha.

Images
    other steers, queers, and 23 foot waves come from texas so i guess that narrows you down and texas didnt fight hard enough in the civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    other steers, queers, and 23 foot waves come from texas so i guess that narrows you down and texas didnt fight hard enough in the civil war.
    Texas might have fared better without a drunk ass like sibley commanding troops in the desert. Virginia ate the most shiite. That's why we have so many military bases and government land. Hey gorgia, hanks for the uniforms y'all kept for your boys. Nc thanks do backing us up last minute whe. We got stubborn. Sc, man y'all some hot had mofos. Florida damn it hot down there. Gulf coasters, y'all were wild as s***. Arkansas we needa feed ya. Tennessee wtf they had y'all quick. Seriously wtf like army after army and incompetent leadership. Blamit on Bragg (sorry nc).

Btw, what would the effects of the shutdown b had states rights triumphed? Va is within budget. Don't come pandering to s Cali. Send waves and maybe we can work a deal. He'll y'all can be the new West Virginia as the king originally intended. Everyone get hot act together and rejoin your former

Thanks for the nonsensical post...

#ctss ----- recognize