LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Cheap beer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAT. Nice.

Also, almost forgot. I picked up a sixer of Yuengling Oktoberfest yesterday. I liked it a lots.
    Yeah man I guess they're trying to make room for the pumpkinhead, but sheet, I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    Ill keep an eye out for it haven't seen it i don't believe. I sucked down 2 sixers of the Lagunitas IPA one day this week though.
    http://lagunitas.com/beers/hop-stoopid/

The IPA is what got me hooked and had me trying them all!! hahahaha

Drank a sixer of Red Stripe two nights ago, always a good choice

Good stuff.

Heavy Seas IPA, tasty. Stone Ruination (perfect name for a beer). Dogfish Head 90, elixir of the brewing gawds. Ain't cheap, but worth it.
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 4, 2014 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xJohnnyUtahx View Post
    Finished the 6 pack last night..PBR is way better on the way in then on the way out

I write this from the toilet
    Used to get free PBR. After drinking thousands of them I've come to the conclusion its just gas in a can. No fun on the road with 3 other dudes who had 20 of them! Plus it's what all the hipsters drink here. Miller High Life is THE champagne of cheap beers. Buttwiper sux.

Where there is life....

wherethereislife.jpg

thereisbud.jpg

There is Bud.

And there is also High Life.

HL.jpg

Bub,
    I am a cheap beer enthusiast. Cans only with the exception of High Life, which simply must be gulped from the bottle. Bud is my 95% go to. Once in a while I mix in a Coors Light Can. Gotta be ice, ice cold. A Genny Cream is also a nice treat here and there. Great thread.
    Last edited by Manisses; Sep 4, 2014 at 08:15 PM.

Tecates b i t c h e s. i keep it all Cholo. it's like a sports drink with just enough alcohol in it to make it fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Bub,
    I am a cheap beer enthusiast. Cans only with the exception of High Life, which simply must be gulped from the bottle.

Manisses my friend. Couldn't agree more.

Although I must say Highlife in a 32 oz can or whatever that behemoth is kinda works.

When is the last time anyone had, or even saw, a party ball. Do they make em anymore? Fill the square with ice, 4 dudes drink the party ball, drunkest guy gets to wear the empty ball like a spaceman. Man... college was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    When is the last time anyone had, or even saw, a party ball. Do they make em anymore? Fill the square with ice, 4 dudes drink the party ball, drunkest guy gets to wear the empty ball like a spaceman. Man... college was great.
    party balls were awesome. just a lot of waste though...all the plastic, etc. good times, regardless.