LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Circuit city ads

Love the site, but man, that Circuit City ad is obnoxious as hell. That popout over the hotlinks really sucks the fat one.

i know times are tight but damn......

Images
    Can download adblocking programs... like admuncher. Which will block all popups coded into sites.

Images

Get a Mac

Pop up blocker is already built into the Mac based Safari browser.

Those ads allow this site not to be a pay site, get a pop up blocker or maybe just firefox. Thanks Swellinfo for being such great site.......

One word.... Firefox

F IE

Images
    I'm a fan of Google Chrome... I been using it lately and it is simple... really simple.

Images
    whenever i see those circuit city adds, i run to the local circuit city and spend 10-15 grand. i mean come on whos buying something beacause of an annoying add?

Images
    You'd be surprised. People see a Circuit City ad, and see whatever. Which will get them to think... ''Hey, I could use a new hard drive" or whatever, then they go there and buy it.

I'm using firefox dude. I'm not using the full add-on lockdown suite but this one ad is kind of annoying. if you are using a laptop, and accidentally mouse-over it, you'll see what i mean. the other banners don't do it, but circuit city does. I dig that swell ad on the right with the girl wearing the black roxy bikini. i bet she's hot.

Images
    no ads should be popping out. i will make sure to get rid of it..