LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Northender Guest

2009 Tropical Systems

There is a tropical depression that is by cape verde. Lets all hope itll strengthen and go of the coast of the mid Atlantic. Lets all hope

im prayin!

WAY TO JINX IT.... seriously. I knew it was only a matter of time until some dumbass thought he was the first to realize there was a TD possible TS developing, then mention it here when any possible swell is at least 7-10 days out. Just to jinx the storm, and continue this horrid miserable flat spell

Images
    Fingers are Crossed!

why they be having like mad strums out west but anything here on the right coast.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shredfest View Post
    why they be having like mad strums out west but anything here on the right coast.
    See thread here... http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5468

Quote Originally Posted by NJSur4 View Post
    WAY TO JINX IT.... seriously. I knew it was only a matter of time until some dumbass thought he was the first to realize there was a TD possible TS developing, then mention it here when any possible swell is at least 7-10 days out. Just to jinx the storm, and continue this horrid miserable flat spell
    Theres no way to JINX anything. Swell and storms do what they want, they don't get JINXED. Just wait and see what pops off.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by berger View Post
    Theres no way to JINX anything. Swell and storms do what they want, they don't get JINXED. Just wait and see what pops off.
    As I've said before, mother nature has internet and does check Swellinfo frequently. If she sees this thread, all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    As I've said before, mother nature has internet and does check Swellinfo frequently. If she sees this thread, all bets are off.
    hahahahaha

NEw Hurrikanes

OK so like today on da weathr channel they be talking about like da depression 2 and like there is be another sturm behind it thats like alot more bigger and all da models like it lots so like is dat like the main sturm anna or whats the deal. pls help