LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Save the ocean

Perhaps our friend is a dedicated environmentalist, and only pees on the beach. You gotta admit, that's dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Perhaps our friend is a dedicated environmentalist, and only pees on the beach. You gotta admit, that's dedication.
    Seinfeld once said, "George: 'Holding it in is bad for the kidneys.' Jerry: 'Who says'?' George: 'Medical journals!' Jerry: 'Did they also say anything about standing in someone elses urine?'"

The opposite is in affect when surfing. Just go.

HAHA! environmentalist? wow never been called that before. anyway i piss in my shorts in the water all the time, and i have if needed be in my suit as well. lets be serious though. do you guys really like the way urine makes your suit smell? i don't.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    HAHA! environmentalist? wow never been called that before. anyway i piss in my shorts in the water all the time, and i have if needed be in my suit as well. lets be serious though. do you guys really like the way urine makes your suit smell? i don't.
    hahah...less asparagus, more post-surf suit rinse....my beach has showers...real showers (hot water, solar powered), so my interminable ride home ( l.a. traffic) is made in the comfort of clean, dry clothes and no salty residue....aahhhhhhhhhh

now if i could just find a place to piss on the way home.....

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Your kidding right?

its not even close to cold... *****

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankShreds View Post
    I actually like wearing boots. I like the grip.
    Same here.