The other day when I was surfing I collided with my buddy and I ended up getting a huge two inch wide one inch deep fin slash from my friends board. Is there anyway to fix it or what should I fill it with like in the crevice. My pops said that he can put like spackle in it and it should do the trick but I dont think thats a good idea. So like what is the best filler for that type of ding? Cause then I can just glass it over and fix it up