Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    #shortsexpartner
    ^ haha. You know that could be taken a few different ways.
    short in stature, short in duration, short equipment or short time fling (my favorite).

Quote Originally Posted by LazyE View Post
    ^ haha. You know that could be taken a few different ways.
    short in stature, short in duration, short equipment or short time fling (my favorite).
    "Done so soon??"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by matheson View Post
    I wanted to surprise my chick with a wetsuit, which was why i had to come to this forum. in the end she had to go try some on. i only come here for information or to talk surf and i try to stay away from the negativity. anyway, ill humor you all this once.
    i'm sorry, i just don't see the fun or humor in disrespecting people's girlfriends anonymously like a coward. i guess my type of humor would be watching someone ask for illicit photos of belmar's biggest and most-alpha juicer's girlfriend in real life. (they go to belmar right?) that would be funny. you and i both know what would happen. you know why you try to get a rise out of people who can't retaliate with anything but words and that you pride yourselves for doing it. deep down, you know who you are even if you are too afraid to admit it. that's the type of humor i understand.
    so yeah, i will not only gently fvck off, i will do it happily. i am happy to concede the last word to people who think it's important. if it mattered to me more, i probably wouldn't have named myself after a stuck-in-the 80s, delusional, gay, didn't-have-a-father-figure hitman from the movie pineapple express. so bring on the snarky little comments cuz i know they're coming. if they make you feel empowered, so be it. you insult me, you will only prove me right. i wish you all nothing but the best.
    thanks to those who tried to help too. i know there are good people on here. the rest of you can gfy.
    I guess I don't understand someone defending their lady friends honor anonymously on the gay surfers forum at the interwebs - what a kook

Good dig up Valhalla and stank for the memory!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by riley martin View Post

sure, i could pick other inaccurate surf predictin' websites, but i will always remain true and loyal to swellinfo.com.

Bang !!
    come back

Images
    o matheson

#shortsexpartnerlivesmatter

Did you ever find a suite? What did you get your short girlfriend for her birthday this year?

Images
    #9/12

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Short women are not to be trusted. Can you imagine a bunch of sneaky little shorties paddling thru the lineup?

Kinda scary…ya know?

I for one hope you never find a wetsuite that fits your girl. Also your relationship will work better if u keep surfing to yourself. Time away from the little lady is much needed for healthy long term success.

And not to mention, who is going to be cooking dinner during those late evening sessions…think my man think.
    Wow. Its scary to think that my wisdom has only grown to greater heights since this post. I hope they are still together.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    This is some excellent work.

Slow golf clap